♦️ Chapter 32 || Do You Have Any Queens ♦️

Chapter 32 || Do You Have Any Queens?
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Nicole's POV * *

"Hey slow pokes what taking so long?" I hear Dan shout from the car.

I grunt as I fall off my bed and do my last minute check around my room and in my closet.

"You forgot these!" Alice shouts as she stuffs more things into my suitcase.... this is what happens when you pack the night before.

"Anything you think I need just shove it in there!" I quickly say.

I rush out of the closet to see a laughing Alice.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Your stressing Nicole. You are fine." She calms me down, "Besides anything you forgot you can borrow from me"

I exhale, "Thank you"

"No problem" She pats my back, "I need to put my suitcase in the car. See you in five." and she rushes out of my room.

I take two deep breaths and begin to attempt to close my suitcase but of course, it is filled to the bring and won't shut.

"Ughhhh" I groan loudly.

"Need a little help?" Jake asks as he leans against the door frame with his arms cross.

I say in frustration, "Yes, please! I can't get this stupid thing to shut."

He chuckles and walks into my room while flexing his arms in the process...

"You may want to close your mouth, you may catch a fly or two." He chuckles with an evil grin.

He planned that most definitely planned that!

"The only fly in here is you. So quit bugging me before I swat you away!" I retaliate.

He gives a hurt look, then grins, "Welp if you don't want my help... have fun getting your suitcase shut on your own" and he turns and walks away.

"Wait!" I grab his arm, "Please help me! I'm sorry!"

He turns his head and flashes that ever loving smile of his, "What was that Princess?"

I let go and roll my eyes, "You heard me. I am not repeating myself or..."

He completely turns around so that he is facing me. A serious look plastered onto his face. He takes a step forward pinning me against the wall. His face directly in front of mine, his eyes sparkling demonically as his breath fans my face and his hand wraps around my waist. His touch sent a million little shivers throughout my body.

My heart was racing like I had just finished running the Boston marathon. My legs felt like jelly and that they would collapse at any given moment, the only reason I wasn't sliding down the wall was because Jake was holding me up.

He brings his face forward brushing his nose against my cheek. I wanted to tell him to stop but my body wouldn't let me. He brushed his lips against my ear and whispered: "Or what?"

I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. Jake had robbed all my senses.

His face rubbed against the side of mine as he pulled his head back in front of mine, his forehead resting on mine.