♦️ Chapter 9 || Die Trying ♦️

Chapter 9 || Die Trying
🔹🔹🔹🔹

* * Nicole's POV * *

"What's a pretty little thing doing out here so late?" a voice said as the back of my head banged against a tree causing my vision to blur and my mind to spin.

I began breathing heavily and my heart began to race.

"Scream and I'll cut your throat" the voice said as I felt a cold metal object against my neck.

My vision cleared and before me was a tall man with a ski mask covering parts of his face.

This man, reminded me of Jake, how he seems to walk all over and take control. Making me feel weak and completely defenseless.

You can do it Nicole. Eye strike! Knee him the groin! Uppercut!

My body didn't move.

NICOLE! PROTECT YOURSELF the voice inside my head screamed.... but my body wouldn't budge.

I was numb all over.

The world got dizzy around me.

"What do you want?" I sassed him with out a thought.

He grinned...

grinned?

Jake?

Okay, I get it I am nothing!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!

The conversation with Jake kept replaying in my head.

I am so worthless, I can't even protect myself right!

The guy took a small step forward and his forehead was extremely close to mine. I soon felt the guy bring his hand up to my waist.

"Move" He spat as he lead me forward.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't.

I had no control over myself. I was doing things I didn't want to do. My brain couldn't tell my body to run or fight.

The man got behind me, put another cold metal object to my back, "Run and I'll shoot."

My eyes widened, and my heart rate dropped.

The guy led me forward while saying, "We're going to have some fun tonight."

But his words went straight over my head. I couldn't understand him or anything. I felt something run down the side of face and onto my shoulder. I moved my eyes to look at it to find that it was not sweat but it was blood. Somehow my head had a cut and I was bleeding.

I heard the man quietly laughing from behind me, that was when I smelt alcohol in the air.

Great, I am literally being attacked by a drunk guy!

NICOLE YOU CAN TAKE THIS GUY OUT!

I slowly began to lift my arm that felt like one hundred pounds, apparently he noticed and dug the knife closer into my neck and the gun into my back.

I could feel his breath over my neck as we approached the van with no windows.

Its now or never.... die getting kidnapped or die trying.

I took a big gulp of air. Quickly lifted my arm over my shoulder and gave him an eye strike. As soon as my fingers poked into his eye I dodged to the side while the knife that was on my neck began cutting my skin as I moved.

To my surprise the gun fell to the ground and the guy was holding his face in pain.

My entire body became shaky and I felt as if I was going to pass out.