♦️ Chapter 33 || Go get 'em big boy ♦️

Quick Authors Note!

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while, so I made this chapter super long for you guys!

I have gotten a lot of requests for a Jake's POV so I added this for you :) There will be more of him coming your way, I promise.

If you don't, believe me, I have a notebook where I put all my ideas & plans down and I have a big one coming up within the next few chapters or so but until then I give you this little part of Jake's POV.

I will continue to write and finish this book! Don't worry!

Enjoy ;)

Don't forget to comment on your favorite parts :)

Chapter 33 || Go get 'em big boy
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Jake's POV * *

"Aaaand we're here!" I hear Dan shout causing me to wake up from a light nap.

I look out the window to find what Dan calls his 'winter cottage'... I'd say its more like a cute little mansion.

"Hey Nicole, we're here-" I say in a whisper but stop as soon as I see her.

Nicole is fast asleep on my lap. Her thumb is pressed against her lips and she is curled up in a ball. Staring at her I realized I fell asleep with my hand on her arm.

She looked absolutely adorable, like a sleeping angel. I didn't want to wake her.

I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a photo of her...

Aaaaannddd lock screen.

I stared at her a little longer before Dylan said, "You coming?

"Yeah, one sec" I reply softly but loud enough so Dylan can here.

I gently lift Nicole's head up and slide out of the seat. I carefully slide my arms under her and pull her to the edge of the seat an lift her up. I carefully exit the van with her asleep in my arms. Holding her made me realize how small she is.

I looked down at her with a smile and my heart beat faster.

"Awe look at her! She is so cute!" Alice coos as she brushes Nicole's hair out of her face.

She is the cutest.

Asher, Dan, and Dylan go "Oooh" in a teasing way as they know what I am thinking.

"Shut up" I quietly say.

They both cover their mouth in trying not to laugh and wake Nicole.

"Hey, can you guys help me with the bags?" Dan shouts.

I turn to face him, "My hands are a little full."

"Oh, sorry man" Dan whispers.

"I can probably take one or two bags if you need me to," I say.

"Oh shut up Muscles and just carry Nicole" Alice demands, "I don't want you dropping her."

I smirk, "Please I can carry three of her in one arm."