♦️ Chapter 50 || Die Trying ♦️

Chapter 50 || Die Trying
🔹🔹🔹🔹

Okay so MEGA SHOUTOUT to HardlyAliveYet for leaving a comment on EVERY SINGLE line in the last chapter! She left probably over 100 comments!! I checked my phone and was like omg this chapter has so many comments so early wow! You are an angel! Thank you and Love you!

Also, today is my birthday!!!!!!

* * Nicole's POV * *

My heart raced knowing that at any moment Liam will walk through the door with a tray of some sort of food he whipped up for me.

I take a deep breath.

The past few days I have casually been trying to show Liam that I am more comfortable around him so that it's not all of a sudden like WHAM I love you Liam!

It seems to have worked so far because he untied my legs and been staying to talk more.

Is Liam going stupid enough to believe this?

I sigh.

If I can make it believable he might... most guys only seem women for their bodies right?

I hear Liam's footsteps come down the stairs and near the door.

This has to work.

I'm going to give this my best shot, and if I die trying so be it. I'm not being Liam's shiny new toy for the rest of my life.

As Liam unlocks the door I close my eyes and pretend to be sound asleep.

The door opens and my heart was racing... I was terrified, hoping to god that this plan works.

I did everything in my power to stay as still and as sleep like as possible.

Liam lets out a small laugh as he closes the door, "She's so cute when she's sleeping."

I mentally gag.

Liam places down the tray and it makes a loud thud which I use as my cue to 'wake up'.

"Wakey wakey," He says cockily as I yawn, "Sleep well?"

I nod, "It was one of my better nights thanks for asking."

He sends a wink my way, "Anytime babe."

Oh, I forget about his little nickname that he had given me... I hate it with a passion.

"I like it when you say that?" I coo shyly.

He turns with a mischievous grin as he brings over the food, "I knew you would sooner or later babe."

I playfully giggle as Liam feeds me.

Ew what was this stuff... tar?!

"Mhmm... delicious!" I say with a smile after I swallow.

"I'm glad you like it," he says as he continues to feed me.

"You know I never realized how green your eyes were," I say looking deep into his eyes.

I stare into his eyes for a moment before shyly looking away... I do my best to force a blush on my face but who knows I probably just look constipated.

He places his hand on my chin and lifts my head up so that I am forced to look into his eyes, "Don't look away. I like it when you look at me."

I giggle... but on the inside, I'm like laughing to death.