♦️ Chapter 31 || I Half Lied ♦️

Chapter 31 || I Half Lied
🔹🔹🔹🔹
**Nicole's POV**

"Thanks for coming with me on short notice" Alice chimes as we enter the mall.

"No problem," I smile "I can't believe Dan asked you to the winter formal!"

Alice stops and puts her hands on her hips, "What does that mean?"

I laugh, "I mean that you two are so cute together! It's so exciting!"

"I know we are," she laughs and with a flip of her hair she taunts, "I am definitely the hot one in the relationship."

I laugh back at her.

She gives me a playful look, "Now you on the other hand. You and Jake both equally hot! You're a power couple."

I lightly punch Alice in the arm and she responds by giving me a pretend hurt look.

"Ekkk we are here!" She squeals as she grabs my wrist and drags me into a store.

Once we were dead center in the store Alice lets go of my wrist. My eyes scarcely wonder the store as I see millions of bra's hanging all over the place there was only one place where we could be.... only one place where I have been avoiding... Victoria Secrets.

I shift uncomfortably and look at Alice who is grinning.

"Aliceeee" I whine, "I thought you needed a dress for the winter formal?"

She shrugs with an evil smile, "I half lied."

Alice grabs my wrist and pulls me along while grabbing several things along the way.

As we get into the dressing room area Alice shoves me into a dressing room along with several bras.

"Alice, why do I need these?" I whine.

"May I remind you that you are going on a weekend trip with the hottest guy in the world"

"So what do I need these for?" I ask.

She gives me a blank stare before giving me a sly smirk.

"What?"

She begins nodding her head.

"Wha- Wait- NOOOOO!! Alice no!!!"

"Jake won't know what hit him. Go go! Try them on!" Alice shrieks

"Alice No. I am not doing that!"

"Just shut up and put them on. Humor me. I'm trying some on too" She winks and walks into a dressing room of her own.

"Why do I let you do this to me?" I ask as I shut the door.

"Cause I'm your best friend and I know what's best for you." She shouts back.

I pick up the first set of lingerie, "Alice this doesn't even have any fabric to it! Why would I pay 80 for a piece of cloth!"

Alice bursts into an uncontrollable laughter.

"It's true!"