♦️ Chapter 45 || So This is What My Life Has Become? ♦️

Chapter 45 || So This is What My Life Has Become?
🔹🔹🔹🔹

{Really Quick Author's Note}

2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOOHOO!!!!!
SURPRISE!!!

IM SO PROUD I WAS ABLE TO FINISH IT!!

Fair warning there may be typos - I only proofread it once so I can get it out for you before I went to bed! I will fix everything tomorrow morning XD

ILY

* * Jake's POV * *

"Has anyone heard from Nicole?" Alice asks everyone but it was mainly directed to me.

"I saw her last night, and she texted me good morning but that was it..." I say as I swing my bag over my shoulder, "Why?"

"She didn't show up to Math this morning."

I stopped walking, "She didn't show up?"

Alice shook her head.

"Maybe she slept in?" Dan suggests.

"This is Nicole we are talking about," Asher adds.

"True. She did have a late night last night though," I add thinking about where she may be.

"Oh did she now?" Dylan coos as he elbows me.

"Yeah her mom was giving her a hard time," I say nonchalantly as I pull out my phone and dial her number but it went straight to voicemail.

"Is that it?" Dan asks.

"Yeah what else-" I look up from my phone and they are all giving me the look.

"Guys seriously?" I roll my eyes and shake my head, "Nicole and I are waiting. Get a life."

They all groan.

"Okay, why is everyone so interested in Nicole and I's sex life?" I question seriously.

Everyone just laughs and I roll my eyes as we head to Nicole's locker.

"Hey Guys," I hear from behind me.

"Nicole!" Alice cheers as she hears her voice.

"Heyyy," She says softly through a yawn, "I slept in and my phone never charged last night."

"See," Dan says with a smile.

"You okay? You never miss class," Alice asks.

"Yeahhh," She yawns again, "My mom kept me up all night with her party and then she made me clean everything at 4 in the morning."

"What the actual f*ck?" The boys shout.

She awkwardly laughs.

Poor thing. She looked exhausted. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and she had bags under her eyes.

I instantly take off my hoodie and put it on her, "Does this help?"

She smiles as she pulls the hoodie up, "Definitely. Just make sure I don't fall asleep in English."

"But your so cute when you sleep," I plead.

She shakes her head with a chuckle as she opens her locker and throws her books in it.

"Geez, girl your back must be killing you! How are you carrying three textbooks?!" Dylan shouts.

"Shhhh too loud," she says as she pulls the hood further over her eyes.