♦️ Chapter 48 || Why? ♦️

Chapter 48 || Why?
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Nicole's POV * *

My eyes felt like sandbags as I tried to open them, so I stopped trying.

What happened?

I tried to think. What's the last thing I remember?

Jake was over...

I was sitting on my bed... 

I was looking at a picture...

and...

Someone was in my house and everything went black.

I stayed silent with my eyes closed I listened.

It was completely silent.

The room was cold and I was pressed against a wall with my hands tied behind my back.

There was a cloth or something tied around my mouth so I couldn't say anything or scream.

I peaked one of my eyes open ever so slightly.

I was in a small dark beaten down room with no windows. There was a little bed that looked hard as a rock, there were no pillows or blankets. And there was a shady toilet.

The only way in and out was this metal door... or maybe it was steal...

I sigh, how am I going to get out of this?

I heard footsteps near the door and immediately shut my eyes and pretended to still be unconscious.

The door unlocked and was pushed open.

I held my breath. Terrified to make any movement that would let who this psycho know I was awake.

Their footsteps neared me and stopped right at my feet.

My heart was racing and then I thought of something.

He left the door open and thinks I'm asleep!

I waited one more moment before jolting my body to stand up and make a run for it, but just as quickly as I tried to get up I was pulled back down.

I was tied to the wall.

I groan in frustration as I try to worm my way out.

"Don't bother," He says looking down at my.

I look up at him with wide eyes.

Liam.

I went to say something but it only came out as muffled noises because my mouth was covered.

He laughed as he walked to the door and shut it before coming back to me.

I pushed my self completely against the wall, as far away as him as possible.

He knelt down in front of me and reached out for my face, taking the rag off of my mouth.

Immediately I say, "What do you want"

He laughs again, "Oh Nicole. Isn't it obvious."

I glare at him not finding his joke funny.

He rests his hand under my chin and I forced my face away and kick him.

"Well we can't have that now," He says calmly as he takes out another rope and tries to grab my legs which I am now kicking to no end.

He shakes his head as he suddenly sits on them. The weight of his body on my legs forced me to stop kicking which allowed him to tie my legs.