♦️ Chapter 47 || Who? ♦️

Chapter 47 || Who?
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Jake's POV * *

After spending hours cleaning up the giant puddle in the kitchen and semi fixing the faucet I grabbed all of the wet rags and tossed them into the washer. 

After running the washer I jog into my room and jump on the bed with a smile. I realized my door wasn't shut all the way so I took off my shoe and threw it at the door.

No way was I getting out of my bed... I just lied down contemplating weather to do my homework or not.

Of course not. 

I whip out my laptop and scroll through Netflix until I found a show to watch.

Once I pick the show, I roll onto my side and reach over to grab Nicole's most prized possession... Teddy.

I give it a big squeeze as I smile just thinking about how she wrote me a little note too. Since Nicole has Jody, with my fabulous voice, she wanted me to have Teddy. She writes she won't be living here anymore, but she wanted me to have a little piece of her. 

I give Teddy a little kiss on the head as I think about Nicole. 

Man, I love her.

- - -

I park my motorcycle in its usual spot before heading over to meet everyone over by Dan's car. 

"Did Nicole's bus arrive yet?" I ask after I say hi to everyone.

Alice shakes her head, "Not yet."

We wait another ten minutes before Nicole's bus arrives. We all cheer as we head over to the school's entrance to meet Nicole, but Nicole never got off the bus.

"She probably slept in again," Dan reassures.

"Yeah, her idiot Mom probably partied all night and made Nicole do all the work. I'm sure she will be here by lunchtime."

"Your right," I smile as we all head inside to our classes.

I sat down in my first class Math. 

Boring.

I wish I could take a nap, but I slept so well last night and can't stop thinking about Nicole.

Welp... Daydreaming it is.

Before I knew it Math was over and it was time for stupid History.

"Welcome to class. I hope you did your homework because we are having a Pop Quiz!"

F*cking B*tch.

She passes out the papers and starts the timer.

After reading each question I start circling random letters. I need to make it look like I know what I'm doing.

After that, I casually slide my eyes to the papers around me and begin correcting my answers.

Hey, what do you know? I randomly got half of them right!

After fixing all of the questions I stand up and bring the quiz to the front, not even bothering to proofread it.

When I sit back down I casually whip out my phone and stare into it aimlessly.

As I was scrolling through an Instagram ad for dominoes popped up.

That's it!

I'll buy Nicole dominoes pizza for lunch that way she won't have to eat that cafeteria crap. Plus I'm sure it will make her feel better.