C h a p t e r 3: A cigar

---

---

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on:

Twitter Emna_b_h.

Ask.fm Emnabm2

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 3: A cigar

She wasn't happy, not at all. But she needed to play the role. Things changed in those three years, but she couldn't blame her brother; he didn't know.

She walked directly to where she could find drinks. She started to drink without stopping, to forget. It was her saviour.

She wasn't in a place where she wanted to be; it wasn't even close to being that place. This is a nightmare.

She hated parties. To be more specific, she feared parties.

Some people came to her to welcome her back; she just smiled, trying not to be rude. She wasn't actually seeing, she was moving, trying to convince herself that it'll be over soon.

Once she was completely drunk, she stood up and started dancing as if someone was choking her. She was moving her hips, her hands and her head in a very disordered way.

She didn't care. She just wanted to forget a little bit. She was trying her best.

Until...

A cigar.

She fixed the person who was holding it for several minutes. She didn't move a muscle. She just stood there looking at him. Blood stopped running in her veins.

My god... a cigar.

If there was something she feared more than parties, it would be cigars. I wouldn't blame her.

She started to shake. Her complexion became paler than a dead person. Her breath had become disordered and her mind was getting blank.

I won't let it happen. I'm going to protect myself.

And with that, Valencia ran to him and punched him in the face, throwing herself on him, beating him up and yelling, "I'm going to kill you! Don't burn me!! Don't touch me! I won't let you!"

She was out of control. She wasn't seeing, she was in another world, where you need to protect yourself from danger, or it will get to you.

The boy who was getting beaten held her hands to stop the punches. He got up and slapped her.

"Who do you think you are? Punching me like that? Bitch, get a life," he spoke, calmly, controlling himself so he doesn't kill her.

"What's happening?" Zack came at the perfect moment with Declan. They looked at the terrified faces, then at Valencia and Dylan.