C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_b_h.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her.

"Oh really? I didn't know that. So what am I going to do to him?" Amy looked amused when she asked that question, but the person in front of her wasn't feeling happy, at all.

"Let me take care of it."

I need to do something, soon.

***

Valencia woke up from bed feeling really tired, yesterday she talked a lot on the phone. Thomas decided to make some researches for her.

Do I need to go to the university today?

She walked to the bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, hid her tattoo and walked out.

She looked at her closet and chose random jeans and a shirt. She put her jacket and walked out of her room.

"Good morning Val" said her brother happy before adding "You're coming to the university today?"

"Good morning Zack, and yes I am." She answered simply, she wasn't so excited. If the letter didn't show up, she would be jumping happily because she managed to get everything to normal.

But nothing can stay normal in her life...

"I'll guide you today since we're both in the scientific department." He offered. "I'm glad you're going to get your life back Val." He smiled generously.

If only Zack...

Valencia just nodded her head and walked down stairs, she wore her shoes and stood next to the door waiting for her brother.

She got lost in the memory of her first day at school.

Valencia was so stressed that day. She was finally going to the primary school and she was afraid that her new friends will not love her. Besides, she didn't want to leave her dad.

She was walking to the school door, she looked at her dad one last time before running and hugging him and before starting to cry.

-"Dad... don't leave me alone here," I said and sniffed.

At that moment, Zack threw his bag away and came and hugged her too.

" Stop crying, Val... I don't want you to cry. I'll always be here and I'll never let you alone. "

And with those words, she stopped crying.

"Why are you smiling Val?" asked Zack curiously.

She looked at him, shook her head, opened the door and stepped out.

Cold air hit her face making her shiver. She put her hands around her jacket and ran to the car.

She kept questioning herself about the life in university. How will she manage to be regular and still find the one that destroyed her mum's life and possibly killed her?

***

Declan opened his eyes to find himself tied to a chair. He had headaches and it was killing him. He looked around him to find himself in a closed, empty room.

He was completely tied; his hands, his waist and his legs were all tied to the chair.

What the hell?