C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_B_H.
Askfm:  Emnabm2.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions.

Pregnancy.

Scientifically it's a baby growing in a female's womb.

When it comes to life, pregnancy is a responsibility, a human life you have to protect for up to nine months 'till they leave u physically, but stay attached to you by all other means, and you keep protecting the new-born till they can do it alone.

When it comes to life, pregnancy isn't always a result of wanting to reproduce. It can be a result of a love act, a one night stand or rape. It's not always happy news or an exciting journey whether the female wanted the child or not. It may end up a journey full of fears and tension.

Not every lady cries of happiness when she figures out she's pregnant. Tears can express tones of emotions; joy, sorrow, fear, excitement, anxiety, guilt or even hate. And those emotions can exist because of so many factors.

After all, pregnancy was the main reason why Kylie made sure Valencia walked out alive, even if it caused her death.

Valencia wore one of the tight dresses she usually wears whenever she's going to the club. She looked in the mirror and cursed herself for getting fat. She kept repeating in her thoughts that she'll get beaten for that.

Kylie was checking her friend worried, but decided not to speak a word for the time being.

None of them was excited; both were disgusted and bored to death.

Once they were both ready, they knocked the room's door and one bodyguard opened it.

"Keep your head up Valencia, don't give them power," Kylie whispered in her ears and walked, looking in front of her, straight with a numb expression.

It's not like it made a big difference anyway, but as she always used to say "No one will go up your back unless you bend."

All the way to the club, Valencia was clenching her fists and Kylie was glancing at her, trying to understand her weird attitude. Valencia was never comfortable with those club parties, but she never made it obvious.

Valencia's mind was a pure image of a cold burning war and that made Kylie doubt every thought she got.

And they both knew she's a good actress when she's under control, so it'll be useless to try to read her.

But she seemed like she's about to lose control, and that was enough to Kylie to take a step closer to her on their way.

As they were getting closer, the music's sound was getting louder.

"It always turns my stomach..." Valencia whispered.

"Huh?" Kylie turned her face to give her attention.

"I said the loud music sound... it always turns my stomach."

One, two, three, four, five...

That's was what Valencia kept repeating in her mind.

"Hey pretty... nice tattoo." A middle aged man smiled at her. "How about you entertain me a little." He smelled like whisky and his smile wasn't lovely, at all.

She smiled at him, trying to hide her disgust, the smell was tinkling her nose and she felt so sick. "Let me get a drink first." She walked to the closest table, took the first cup she noticed and drank it all without even catching her breath.

"I see you swallow fast." The man commented and she only hoped she's drunk enough to forget about it all in the morning

He held her hand and walked to one of the rooms and closed the door. He pushed her on the bed and starts getting closer to her. But as he leaned on her, she puked on him.

She literally vomited on him whatever she ate before she came.

The terror in her eyes was clear, but as she felt like throwing up again, she ran outside and went directly to the toilet. She didn't even get the time to kneel down before she pukes again.

Kylie noticed her from the corner of her eyes, she left the man she was dancing with and followed her.

She saw her and ran to her, holding her hair and muttering. "Oh for god's sake Valencia..."

Once Valencia started catching her breath, Kylie got her hands wet then passed it on Valencia's face to refresh her.

"Valencia... when was the last time you got your period?"

Valencia turned her head in horror. "No no no no no I can't be pregnant."

"Answer my question..."

"Almost two months... I mean I've been sensitive to smells and sounds these days, I gained weight but no I can't be pregnant... Kylie, I can't, right?" The fear in her eyes as tears started falling made Kylie lose her words.

Valencia started shaking her head and muttered an infinite series of no. Kylie couldn't do anything but hugging her. She kept hugging her as she screamed and fought in her hands.

And as Valencia was starting to get calmer, Kylie heard some shouting outside."Where are those bitches? She puked on you and the other left you alone?" Some random other men voices yelled and it was followed with "I'm so sorry sirs, they will learn their lessons. You said they went to this toilet?"

As she heard him yelling that, she cursed under her breath and hugged Valencia tighter as the music stopped and all both can hear were the footsteps getting closer.

"Valencia... we're fucked." She sighed, letting a nervous chuckle before adding." Don't worry girl, I'll figure out how to let you walk out of this problem without a scratch... can't risk hurting the baby."

"You know Thomas..." Drake started in a low voice. "I always wonder... if Kylie didn't accept the deal that day, maybe both of them could've survived."

Thomas turned his face suddenly and whispered a plain "No."

Drake raised an eyebrow and Thomas cleared his throat before he continues "I mean Drake. That will have caused Valencia's baby's death. Also, may have caused some sever health damage to Valencia if not her death before we even try to save them. Do you think Kylie could've lived with that weight on her shoulders?"

"Isn't Valencia carrying that weight right now anyways?"

"But Valencia didn't have a decision to make. Kylie took the beaten for both of them without telling her. And Valencia tried her best to carry Kylie with her to the finish line the day they ran."

Drake stayed silent before he whispered, "But it was only her dead body."

"She gave my daughter a grave to rest peacefully in Drake. Trust me that already means a lot to me."

"And she's the one burning in a living hell now for mistakes, she didn't cause with a weight so heavy on her shoulders that it makes it impossible for her to climb up."

Thomas sighed, stood up and walked to the window. "Then we'll get her out, even if it means facing Satan."

***
YES YES I JUST UPDATED AGAIN AFTER ONLY 3 DAYS.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I JUST WROTE A WHOLE CHAPTER IN ONE NIGHT.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY OH-SO-SAD PLAYLIST.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter... ❤

-1 day for school.

Happy school year everyone 🏫 ❤