C h a p t e r 23:What The Hell Is This?

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_B_H.
Ask Emnabm2.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 23: What The Hell Is This?

The rest of the day passed smoothly, Declan went home without getting noticed by Zack who was busy in his own thoughts.

Same happened with Zack's friends. And that's because neither Valencia nor Zack has left their rooms.

The next morning, Zack went to Valencia's room to wake her up. He has a really important thing to tell her.

He advanced to her bed and sit on the edge.

You look so peaceful when you're asleep sister.

He smiles remembering them as children, with no problems and no complications.

"Val... wake up." He whispered while shaking her body gently.

She opened her eyes slowly and muttered under her breath before closing her eyes again and relaxing her body:" Let me sleep... just a few other minutes."

"No... We're going to meet your lawyer." Zack informed her and she jumped out of bed. It wasn't meant to be like this. She was supposed to make him meet the lawyer after Thomas helps her choosing the right one. This is so wrong and out of nowhere.

She didn't say a word and pushed Zack outside her room so she can prepare herself. It didn't take her a lot, but she was so annoyed from the acne that appeared on her face.

I'll text Thomas about it... he'll know what to do.

She dragged herself, more annoyed, to the closet to search for the other sock. I really need to clean my room. I don't know it got messy in few days.

She walked down to her brother who was standing, facing the door, waiting for her.

She noticed how serious he has become. He's so into it and it made her feel some guilty because it was practically her fault that they don't have a normal siblings relationship. She just prayed that he won't get too curious about it.

Curiosity killed the cat and satisfaction brought her back. That's what they say, but in the way of being brought back, a person can lose a lot of things.

"Let's go." That's all that she said before beating him in getting outside and in the car.

"You know Valencia... A broken soul walking in darkness will never know whether it'll get fixed or shattered in the way." The girl said, looking at the closed door.

Valencia didn't understand, she kept looking at her, and then she just sighed and whispered:" And what the hell does it mean? Your poetic self won't help us get out."

The girl just smiled, knowing that when the right moment comes, there'll be enough light to make the road less dark.

But she didn't know that to light something, another thing has to be burnt, sacrificed.

"It's a good lawyer I've heard of. They said he won most of his cases and that he adores hard ones. He'll be perfect. He just moved here and people can't stop talking about him already. "

He'll be perfect... but would he save me? Would he even accept my case? I hope Thomas checked my message.

She just nodded her head and looked at her brother who's focusing on the road. He sensed her gaze so he faced her for few seconds and smiled at her.