C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on:

Twitter Emna_b_h.

Ask.fm Emnabm2

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?

Panic took control over her. She looked to the person in front of her as her eyes got filled with tears, her body shaking under the scream of terror she was holding.

"We can talk about this later. Both of you should come with me now before anyone notices us."

Lilli glared at the person in front of her as she got closer to Valencia. She put her hand of her shoulders, but Valencia didn't move at all. She was just zoned off.

"Valencia, are you okay?"

"We sho-"

"But who the fuck are you? Why would we follow you? Are you one of the assholes who were behind her or my framing?"

The person sighed and cleared their throat.

"I'm her mother. This is a long story, can we get out of here first? Things are about to get down and this is the only way to make sure that both of you are safe."

Lilli tensed.

"Is it true Valencia?"

"I don't know, I don't understand." Her voice trailed off.

The woman opened the door and asked them to follow her.

"Why me though? If you're here to save anyone, it's Valencia."

"Someone made sure that we'll get you out. Now come on, Valencia baby, I'll explain everything once we're out. Tonight is going to be fateful, but in all ways, you need to out of here because you'll be the first one targeted."

***

Thomas was riding the car, stressed, scared and praying it wasn't not too late.

The ride was silent and everyone inside was tensed, only watching ahead, hoping to get to their destination as soon as possible.

Thomas' phone ringed for a bit, but the call was cut before he could answer. It was followed by a message.

"I'll wait for your signal. Once you solve that mess, we go directly."

The car parked in and everyone rushed out silently.

Asta was outside waiting, moving back and forth. As she noticed them, she ran towards them and whispered. "Oh thank god you came, please go upstairs before anything happens, I just heard them talking and I knew if I go up there I'll be stuck too."

One of the policemen told her to wait in the car.

She shared looks with Thomas and did as she was told.

"Mr Thomas, I don't think it's good idea for you to go in. There's an armed person inside as you know."

"This deeply concerns my case officers, I'll start behind, but I'm going in."

It wasn't time to argue.

They all advanced silently, pistols in their hands as they followed the sounds coming upstairs.

"I don't understand you Tanya, how can you be holding grudges against a victim. She did nothing to you." Ronnie was arguing, he tried to look for any reasonable explanation of what she was doing, but he couldn't and it broke his heart.