C h a p t e r 33: Priorities

---

---

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_B_H.
Ask Emnabm2.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 33: Priorities.

It was midnight when the cell's door opened. Lights were off and nothing to be seen.

Both girls cursed under their breaths waiting for the worst, Kylie was still recovering and Valencia was pregnant and they didn't need any trouble.

But the voice who spoke was soft to be one of them. "Kylie... are you here?"

She was shocked for a second before she answers in a voice that sounded more like a whimper. "Drake..."

She advanced towards his voice and started waving with her hand, tripping and walking faster, ignoring her sore muscles and broken ribs, till she touched him. And that's when she dragged him closer and hugged him closer to her and started sobbing.

Valencia was silent the whole time... she just heard her friend crying, expressing pain, fear and weakness she never showed before.

Drake had his eyes in tears, and he knew if he speaks his voice will expose him, so he just held her closer, making her feels more real. He kept kissing her forehead and caressing her back.

As she calmed down, he took her face between his hands, using his thumbs to wipe her tears. He got his face closer and kissed her softly. He knew it's too early for passionate kisses.

"I fucking miss you... are you okay?" he finally murmured, resting his forehead on hers.

"Drake... I'm addicted to your smell... please stay close." She kissed him again before resting her head on his chest.

"I'm sorry it took us longer to come with a plan..." he apologized. "Is your friend here? She didn't make any sound."

"I'm alive," Valencia answered. 

"Valencia, this is Drake... my boyfriend." Kylie introduced shyly, remembering the scene she just created.

After being introduced, Drake explained the plan, pointing out the risks.

"Drake I need to tell you something first..." Kylie whispered in his ears.

He looked at her in the peach dark, worried what it may be.

She dragged him away from Valencia and spoke in a really low tone. "Can you make sure she gets out safe no matter what happens?"

"What? Bu-"