Chapter Thirteen

It turned out that Isabelle and her family were the people that were coming over tonight. I knew that I could get ready I five minutes and that means I have an hour to kill, so I decided to watch Pretty Little Liars on netflix.

The episode that I was watching had about 20 more minutes to go, so I decided to watch the whole episode.

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said not taking my eyes off my laptop.

"Why is everything on the floor?" My mum said as soon as she entered the room.

"Gravity mum" I simply replied.

"And if someone breaks in and tries to kill me, they'll trip on my clothes and die" I added.

"Avery Blue, I already told you this morning to clean up your room as the Robinson family is coming over and now you have ten minutes to get ready" she huffed and walked out of my room. Wait, shit ten more minutes?

I quickly scrambled out of bed and ran to get changed. I decided not to have a shower as I only have ten minutes, I decided to wear a grey sweatpants and a grey crop top.

I got ready with seven minutes to spare which means that I now get to finish the episode. I was about to press play but there was another knock.

"What now" I groaned.

Mum came in and inspected the room "Avery what did I say about cleaning up your room?" She asked in a stern tone.

"I'm going to" I lied.

"Now" she said in a warning tone.

"Yes your highness" I replied and started cleaning up. It's not that I was messy, but cleaning up your room is very time consuming only because I'm that person that can't do a room half done. It has to be fully done and perfect.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door, being placed into a warm hug by Isabelle's mum.

"Hey Auntie Carol, it's good to see you" I smiled.

"You too, how have you been?" she asked with a delightful smile.

"Yeah pretty good, just the same old school"

"Ah yes, Isabelle's excited about joining you-" she then came close to my ear "I found out there's a certain guy in her life that is making her all giddy  but I don't know who it is. Maybe you can, you know".

"Sure thing" I replied, also curious as to who this mysterious guy is.

"What are you guys talking about?" Isabella asked in a sceptical tone.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing" Her mum shrugged off.

"Where's that lovely mum of yours" She asked me walking into the house to look for mum.

"She's in the kitchen" I yelled hoping she could hear me.

"Thank you dear" I heard as a reply.

"Hello kiddo" Isabelle's dad said appearing in my view.

"Hello uncle Jeffords, nice to see you" I gave him a warm smile allowing him in as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Isabelle" I said and warmed her in a hug and led her to my room.

"Wow" Isabelle said in amazement, her reaction looked like what a kid would look like when they enter chocolate land.

"What?" I said looking around the room, I'm pretty sure I'm not blind but what is Isabelle seeing.

"I-its cl-clean" Isabelle said in amazement.

"Geez thanks Isa" I replied and sat down on a chair as Isabelle sat down on the bed very slowly. Which she thinks it'll break from how clean it is.

"Anyway serious talk, who's this mysterious boy?" I said in a business tone.

"Did you repaint these walls they look quite new?" Isabelle said hoping to steer the topic.

"Uh yeah-" I said and saw relief wash through her eyes "-anyway nice try back to the question".

"What question?" Isabelle asked dumbfolded.

I gave her the glare which made her sigh "Your gonna bug me all night about it arent you?".

I gave her a smile knowing she'd tell me.

"Ok but you can't tell anyone, he asked me out yesterday so nobody else knows".

I just nodded.

"Chase, Chase Hill"

What the fuck??? Am I being pranked.