Chapter Forty-six

Guess what?! I'm Back Bitches has reached number two in teen fiction today?! Thank you guys so much.

A long chapter, Enjoy.

××

"WAKE UP!" someone screamed in my ear.

I immediately jolted out of bed.

"What the hell?" I instantly sat up alarmed at the loud noise, opening my eyes to see Chantelle.

"This better be important" I grumbled too sleepy to talk.

"First day of school you dummy" Chantelle reminded me in a duh tone.

"Not that important" I mumbled snuggling back in my warm and cozy bed.

"Yes it is. Now get dressed. You don't want to be late on your first day" Chantelle went on.

Chantelle then realised that I had ignored her and started to doze off, she wasn't pleased so she pulled the quilt off me.

"Too cold" I groaned hugging myself trying to get warmer. But it was unfortunately doing absolutely nothing.

I have to admit, one of my greatest talents is procrastination. So doing anything is hard especially when I spend more time procrastinating.

"Get up" Chantelle warned in a dangerous tone that sounded so much like Xavier.

One of the perks of having leader genes.

"Jesus, I'm up, ok? No need to yell" I grumbled. I made my way to my bathroom and had a shower.

"Avery, I left your clothes on the bed" Chantelle yelled over the running water.

"Thank you mother" I replied sarcastically.

"Anything for you dear" Chantelle replied in a motherly tone.

I rolled my eyes and turned the shower off. I grabbed the fluffy white towel and wrapped it around my body and I instantly relaxed. Realising that I can't stay in here for a while as Chantelle would probably drag me to school with only a towel on if I was late. Yeah sounds like Chantelle.

I peeked my head out of the door and checked that no one was there. When there was no sign of anyone I grabbed the clothes and ran back to the bathroom.

I looked at the clothes and hummed in approval. Well at least Chantelle has similar taste to me. She chose a pair of denim jeans and a white cropped knitted top. I paired it with a gold necklace and a black leather belt as I pulled my hair into a ponytail. I slid on the doc martins and left the bathroom, where Chantelle sat on my bed with an annoyed look on her face.

"Finally, I thought you diedor something" Chantelle over exaggerated.

"That would be a shame" I replied back with a smile.

"Well at least I wouldn't be late for school" Chantelle mumbled under her breath putting the magazine in the drawer and grabbing her handbag.

She flipped her hair dramatically at me and walked out.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic exit and followed her out of the room.

I walked down the stairs and stopped on the last step when I saw Xavier, Richard, Steve and a few other guys standing in the middle of the doorway. I looked at Chantelle who was opposite me and gave her a questionable look.