Chapter Nineteen

I think I'm dreaming and I'm in some sort of house.

It's pitch black in here and I can't see anything. Thankfully I somehow had a flashlight in my hand but I had no idea where I was walking.

I felt on edge, like my anxiety was out of this world.

I heard something drop on the ground and I immediately flinched, dropping my flashlight.

It's just a dream, I reminded myself.

I get down on my knees and pick up my flashlight and start looking around. But then I stop searching when I hear a tapping noise is when direction.

I feel a shiver run down my spine and I quickly turn around to where the broken vase is, but I found something a couple of steps away that made me scream.

A couple of steps away was a doll smiling evilly and staring straight at me with it's freaky button eyes, with a knife attached to it's hand and raised in the air. I swear this is chucky all over again.

So I do what every girl does. "BLOODY MARY, SOMEBODY HELP ME, A DOLL IS ATTACKING ME WITH A KNIFE, AARRGHH" I stop my spasm attack when I feel something cold slice into my leg. Then I look at my leg to see a knife plunged into it, which makes me continue my spasm attack "ARGH IT GOT ME. NOOO I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE. WHY? I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY FIRST KISS, AND I DIDN'T GET TO EAT ALL OF MY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM, WHY?" I cried and soon later I faint and darkness took over.

I sat up and blocked the blaring light. As my eyes adjusted I realised I was in a room that looked a lot like the detention room. "Am I in heaven?" I ask to myself.

There's a long silence but then Chase walks in with his signature smirk. "Welcome to hell" I say to myself groaning.

"Why god? Why did you take me to the wrong place?" I asked staring at the ceiling hoping someone would hear my crisis.

"No your in the right place babe" Chase said next to me.

I start hitting my head on the table repetitively. "Why does karma hate me?" I ask.

I slump in my chair and wait for this dreading moment to be over.

As soon as the teacher told us to finally leave I ran out of the classroom, literally I ran.

"So eager to come to my place" Chase said next to me.

I looked behind me before looking back at him with a confused look. "How? You were back there, I ran, how are you right next to me?"

There was no logic in what I was saying but there was also no logic in how he suddenly appeared next to me.

He smirked. "We can take it slow if you want baby"

That doesn't make any sense at all..

I gave him the crazy look. "Your insane"

I walked faster as I thanked the lord when I noticed Chase wasn't following me.

I wonder why Chase wasn't angry with me since I basically ruined his reputation. 

I checked the time on my phone cursing when I realised how late it is.

It had completely slipped my mind that I had to drop Charlie off at the airport.

I drove to Charlie's house to find her waiting impatiently at the door with four big suitcases. She paused typing on her phone and gave me an annoyed look as I met her on her porch.

"Finally, I thought you ditched me" Charlie said.

"I feel so hurt you think so poorly of me" I faked putting my hand on my heart.

"You'll get over it, now help me get this in the car" Charlie said pointing to the suitcases.

I start to take one of the suitcases but is immediately pulled down by its weight. "What the hell did you pack? I'm surprised the house is still here" I said out of breath.

"Get over yourself" Charlie rolled her eyes.

I started putting the suitcases in the car but noticed that Charlie was just standing around.

I purposely coughed loudly which got Charlie to look up. "Aren't you gonna help?" I asked.

"No. I had to pack it and carry it out here" Charlie said in a duh tone.

"Yeah right, I bet you your boyfriend did it for you" I said.

"Your right but he offered to help, I mean watching the view was the best part you should've seen his-" Charlie started but I interrupted her.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. I don't need to know" I said and got in the driver's seat and waited for Charlie to get in.

"One hour to go" I gave Charlie a sad smile.

"But I bought ice cream" I said happily.

"Your the bestest friend in the world" Charlie said and hugged me. I actually thought she was hugging me but she snatched the ice cream tub out of my hands.

"Where have you been all of my life?" Charlie asked the ice cream tub.

I just shook my head smiling and got comfortable for an hour to pass.

**1 hour later**

That was probably the best hour of being in the car. We talked about gossip, ate ice cream and sang along to the music but the moment we've been dreading had arrived.

I squeezed Charlie in a tight hug not wanting to let go.

"I'm going miss you" I continued hugging her.

Charlie wiped my tear off my face. "Me too".

"Keep me updated on your mum" I told her as she nodded.

She gave me a sad smile as she turned and started walking.

"Remember to call and visit" I called out as she continued walking away.

She turned "I will"

"And remember to take photos if you see a cute guy" I shouted.

"Ava you're saying I should cheat on my boyfriend" Charlie faked.

We both laughed and I waited until she left my vision before turning around. "I already miss you" I said to myself in sadness, wiping the tears that fell.

I made my journey back home wondering if I will ever see her again.

××

Thank you guys for waiting so patiently. I know I said I'll update soon but that turned into 8 days. Sorry about that but this time I'll try.

I just want to say to those people that haven't wrote a book yet, have a go you never know, it might turn out really good. I thought no one would read this book but all of a sudden I got 50k reads, so have a go and who knows you might get over a million reads.

Like I said before I'll try my hardest to update soon.
Remember to comment and vote.
~ Ashley