Chapter Forty-four

I shook my head and couldn't help but smile.

I heard a loud crash and some yelling so I decided to see what happened.

I ran to the noise which happened to be in the hallway upstairs.

I started laughing at the scene in front of me. Chantelle had bumped into Isabelle as they both sat on the ground, rubbing their heads. It was funny because it was in the exact same spot that I bumped into Isabelle before.

"Shit" Chantelle cursed when she saw me, standing up and running the other direction slightly limping.

It's like she knows I'm going to kill her.

I knew she was getting away so I sprinted after her.

I slowed down when I couldn't see Chantelle. Where could she have gone? I walked further and found my bedroom door open. Stupid much.

"Oh I wonder where she is?" I asked raising my voice a bit louder.

"Oh would you look at that, my bedroom doors open" I said.

I heard a few curses before everything went silent.

I slowly walked into my bedroom closing the door behind me. I grabbed one of the pillows and held it close to me.

I searched around and found shoes behind my curtains. She is so dumb.

I walked closer to it and raised the pillow. When I was close enough to the curtain I hit the curtain with the pillow. Only to find air.

I heard someone laughing behind me. I turned around to find Chantelle clutching her chest laughing.

"Yo-you t-thought th-that w-was m-me" Chantelle said in the middle of her laughing fit.

I smiled evily at her and charged at her raising the pillow once again.

"Oh shit" Chantelle muttered her eyes going wide, not even bothering to run.

I hit her in the head with the pillow then went to her stomach.

Somehow we both stumbled and fell to the ground, I continued to hit her with the pillow.

Chantelle had her arms around herself trying to shield herself but that didn't work.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry" Chantelle said panting.

I stopped hitting her and lay back against the wall.

"Truce?" Chantelle asked slowly holding her pinky out scared that I would hit her again.

"Truce" I repeated placing my pinky in hers.

I then hit her on the head with my pillow.

"What the fuck, I thought we truced?" Chantelle groaned rubbing her head.

"That was for my poor innocent sweater" I replied innocently.

She stuck out her tongue at me.

There was a knock on the door and Chantelle stood up to answer it.

"Hey Chantelle, you look ravishing " I recognized Richard speaking to Chantelle.

"Thanks" Chantelle blushed. Holy fuck. She just blushed. Someone's in love.

"Can you tell Avery that Xavier needs to see her in five minutes" Richard said and left.

Chantelle shut the door and placed her head on the door. I think she might of forgotten my existence.

I aimed and threw the pillow, slamming her right in the face. You could say I was surprised because normally my aim is really bad. Like if I did archery, somehow the arrow would end up behind me.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Chantelle stuttered realising my existence.

"Um, I think this is my room" I said in a duh tone.

"Right, how much did you hear?" Chantelle asked waiting for my response.

"Enough to know that someone's got a crush" I teased her.

"Shut up" Chantelle death glared at me and threw the pillow at my face. But I surprisingly caught it. Credit to those physical education classes for teaching me.

"Anyway I gotta go see what Xavier wants" I said getting up and walking towards the door. Chantelle let out a breath of air.

"But don't think I'll forget, we'll resume this talk later" I said.

I walked out of the door walking slowly to Xavier's office.

"For the first time ever I'm actually thankfully for Xavier's existence" Chantelle muttered to herself.

I stuck my head in the room and said "I'll also tell Xavier that"

"Don't you dar-" Chantelle started but I shut the door cutting Chantelle off.

I made my way to Xavier's office and knocked on the door to receive another annoyed come in.

I opened the door and sat on the chair waiting for Xavier to start talking.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your father, John, is dead" Xavier said bluntly.

××

John is dead... wow can't say I'm surprised. I'm sure all of you readers are so sad about this, as all of yous adored him and he was definitely your favourite character. Not.. I know that all of you are the happiest on earth. You bad people ;)

Anyway I will be updating in a week.

Remember to comment and vote
~ Ashley.