Chapter Forty-three

So I said that I would be updating in two weeks but 'I'm back bitches' has reached number 3 in teen fiction today! Thanks guys so much. 

Anyway Enjoy!

××

I placed my hands on my hips waiting for an explanation.

"Avery this is Chantelle my ugly, stupid and not to mention so kind hearted sister, Chantelle this is Avery" Xavier said.

"Ohh your too kind little brother" Chantelle replied pinching his cheeks. I couldn't help but chuckle. They sure act like brother and sister.

"Dont you dare touch me" Xavier said throwing her hand off his cheek and death glaring at her.

"Besides your only older by 15 minutes" Xavier mumbled.

"Yeah but that still makes me older" Chantelle replied smiling wildly.

I should stop this before it gets out of hand. I stood up and walked out grabbing her hand on the way out.

"Oh come on I was having fun!" Chantelle whined.

"I heard that" Xavier yelled in a threatening way.

"Love you too" Chantelle shouted back cheerfully.

I opened the door to my room and plopped down on my bed.

Chantelle walked straight to my closet going through my clothes.

"So, shouldn't you be the boss if you're older?" I asked cutting straight to the point.

"Well, I want to finish school and college first. The teachers held me back two years because I skipped year 10 and 11 so yeah, 20 years old and still at school. And I'm not really the killing type. I'm more of the model type" Chantelle said striking a pose.

"Anyway enough of me, what about you? Why are you here?" Chantelle asked sparring a glance at me.

Funny she asked. 

"It's actually a funny story. I was kidnapped by your brother" I said.

"Oh you poor thing" Chantelle replied sympathetically. Finally, someone understood me.

"I mean I would like to be kidnapped by a more handsome person, right?" Chantelle said turning around to face me.

I mentally face palmed myself. She understood in the wrong way..

"You seriously hate your brother" I mumbled placing my chin on a fluffy white pillow.

"Really? What gave it away" Chantelle asked sarcastically.

"Seriously?" Chantelle asked disgusted holding up my favourite blue sweater.

I instantly jumped off the bed and grabbed the sweater.

"This baby cost me 50 dollars plus it's blue" I said holding the blue sweater up and smiling proudly.

Chantelle rolled her eyes and kept looking at my clothes.

"We really need to go shopping" Chantelle shook her head in disbelief while chucking me a pair of denim shorts and a white bandeau.

"Does that mean I get to wear this sweate-" I asked but stopped when she chucked me a grey hoodie.

I cursed under my breath and walked to the bathroom making sure to close the door.

"I'll be waiting downstairs" Chantelle yelled walking out of my room.

I chucked on the denim shorts and bandeau. I looked between they hoodie and blue sweater and decided against Chantelle's advice, choosing the blue sweater. 

I took the blue sweater and put it on. Let's just hope she doesn't realise...

××

Today was surprisingly okay. I normally hate shopping but that's because I rarely go shopping.

I ended up buying two pairs of jeans, three tops and two dresses. And Chantelle insisted that I buy five pairs of shoes. Why? Because she's crazy. I ended up buying two pairs of shoes, one heels and one sneakers.

I am extremely disappointed to report that somehow at the end of the day my favourite blue sweater was ruined. I had no choice but to throw it out.

**flashback**

I smiled at my reflection. I am never throwing the blue sweater out. No matter what Chantelle says.

I skipped my way downstairs and made my way to the dining table. Chantelle looked at me up and down her eyes lingering on my blue sweater before meeting my eyes and adding a forced smile. She really has something over this sweater.

She clapped her hands together. "Okay, Imma just grab my bag and we'll be off" She grabbed her cup and started walking to the living room.

As she passed me she tripped and it was like a slo mo moment. The content inside the cup slowly fell out and spilled onto my sweater. Although Chantelle was perfectly fine. I focused on my sweater and realised the drink just  happened to be coke. Not water. She could've been healthier and had water but no, she chooses to have coke. And now my sweater is ruined.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" Chantelle said wiping the coke with a napkin making it worse.

I stood completely still looking at the mess."My perfect sweater. Ruined!" I accused her through my gritted my teeth.

"Sorry" Chantelle sighed sarcastically.

"You did that on purpose?" I asked disbelief filling me.

"It was an ugly sweater"She tried justifying "We should be going" She made a move to the front door.

"What about your bag?" I asked.

"It's in the car" She yelled out as she left the house.

I took a deep breath.

After spending the day with me I'd be surprised if she ends up surviving the day.

**End of flashback**

I held the sweater over the bin not bringing myself to letting it go.

"Come on just do it" Chantelle whined.

"We've been here for the last ten minutes" Chantelle continued.

"You shut up. You don't have a say in this" I replied looking at the sweater that's no longer blue. The coke made it a yucky brown colour.

Lesson of the day: Never mix blue with brown.

Actually never trust Chantelle.

I closed my eyes making a silent prayer hoping that it'll turn back to normal. I was in the middle of my prayer when the sweater was snatched out of my hand.

I immediately opened my eyes to no longer see the sweater in my hands, instead it lay in the bin. I turned my head when I heard a high pitched scream moving further away from me.

'MOVE OUT OF MY WAY BITCHES. SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!' Chantelle screamed running away.

Kids.

××

Hello lovelies, 

Regarding book covers a lot of people have been asking me how to send the covers they've made for this book. All covers will be gladly appreciated as I'm not so great at covers (as you can probably tell). You can send any covers to my email eatsleepswimrepeat1@gmail.com. And thank you to all of you who have taken time out of your busy lives to make a cover for this book, I really adore you all xx

Once again thank you all so much for your love and support it means a lot. IBB certainly wouldn't be here without you.

I will probably be updating in a week or maybe less.

Remember to comment and vote.
-Ashley