Chapter 21

Colby took Lindsay to a secluded area marked V.I.P. The balcony section was shrowded in a black tulle curtain. The sounds of "Skirt" by Kylie Minogue blared from the DJ booth below them.

"You look incredible, Bug."

Lindsay blushed.

"Thank you," she says. The V.I.P. section, covered in black sheer curtains, became the perfect spot as the music played. Colby looked at Lindsay.

"What's that look for, Love?" Lindsay asked.

"After dinner tonight, I just want to make sure you were happy."

"I couldn't be happier."

Colby looked at her.

"Dance with me,"

He took her by her hand, she looked at him. Looking back at her, he winked.

"Wanna put on a show?"

"No one is going to see us here,"

"Do you really think that?"

He points to the screen and the small black lens in the corner.

"People are gonna see the kinda show we can have."

I looked at him. The song "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) by Shakira played. He took my hand and we started to Salsa. The red light of the camera came on and broadcast our movements. He spun me so my back was on his torso. I danced against him, shaking my body. He held my arms up over my head as I slid down his body. I could feel his body stiffening against mine. He whispered in my ear.

"Don't move or everyone is gonna see exactly what your dancing does to me."

I smirked and continued. He spun me around so our fronts touched and he started to grind his body against mine. We turned me around and dipped me low.

"You're a temptation, Bug. You know that?"

"Nope."

As the song ended, I heard them play another song by Shakira coming through the fading of the last song.

"What are you doing, Miss Sutton?" Colby asked me.

"You've done so much for me. Now, I'm leaving you a memory you won't forget." I said smiling.

I took his hand and started to dance, spinning. He pulled me close to him and started to tango with me, mixing it with hip hop movements. I could make out people watching our silhouetted movements behind the curtains. I got up on the couch and started kissing his neck, licking lightly. His moan was a combination of frustration and tension.

"Lindsay, don't do that."

I giggled softly.

"Why not?"

"I think you know why. I know there's a camera in here but if you keep going, I won't hesitate to do what I've wanted to since I saw you in the shower."

I, unafraid, kept licking lightly.

"What would that be, Senor Lopez?" I teased him whispering in his ear.

"You know full well."

Inside, my brain was asking what the fuck I thought I was doing torturing him like this. I knew full well what I was doing. I shouldn't be doing it to him. He didn't know my secret. I don't think a club V.I.P. couch would be the ideal way to lose one's virginity. I kissed his cheek and sat down on the couch. My dress was short and my boyshorts were riding my ass. The look in Colby's eyes as I sat with my feet under me made him look at me with apparent shock.