Chapter 34

I sat there on my bed. Everyone left for the night. I took out my IPAD and started going through it. The pictures, the videos, everything. I smiled as I went through the pictures of me in my gear. It wasn't anything fantastic. My top just said KILLER BEAUTY on the front of a black and white jersey. My bottom was a basic black spandex pants with flames down the legs. It never did match. I never intended it to. I had pictures of my hair in a braid so I could wrestle. I laughed as I saw  a pic of Jo Jo and I at the salon. I smiled sweetly lookng down at my still flat stomach as I saw the pics of Colby and I.

"Hey, Kid, that's your dad. He's a great guy. He loves us, ya know? He loves me and he's going to love you just as much."

I sat there talking to my stomach. I don't think the kid can hear me yet. I don't know though. It's something to study, I think. I kept looking through my pictures. I saw one that made me smile wide. It was Colby and I kissing. He snapped the pic before he let me go. I still smiled wide when I look at it. That's when my IM binged on me. I opened it. It was from Jo Jo.

"Hey Linds, how's my favorite balding superwoman?"

"I'm okay," I texted back.

"Just okay? Who am I killing and do you want it to be painful?"

"You're not killing anyone, the chemo is kicking my ass."

"Oh, as long as it's the chemo. Otherwise, heads are gonna roll and I'll be the one rollin' em."

"Nah, It's okay, really."

"I got some news for you, Linds."

"What's the news?"

"Justin and I broke up. :'("

"What happened?"

"I caught him cheating on me with another woman."

"That rat! Want me to scribble all over him with a sharpie?" I typed.

"LOL, no. If it woulda been a scalpel or something then yes. Otherwise no."

"Okay, Just checking. I got news for you too."

"O_O what?"

"I'm pregnant."

"O__________O"

"What the heck? All I get is a face?"

"Sorry, I don't know what to say. I borderline on Congrats or I'm killing him, but that's just the best friend thing for you. Are you okay?"

"I will be. I haven't told him yet. Matter of fact, you're the only one on the roster besides my dad who knows."

"Dang. Hey, my lips are sealed tighter than a mime in monastery library. Ya know the girls here are gonna throw you a shower if they find out. They'll insist."

"I know and I'm not too sure I want that. I just kinda want to leave things quiet."

"I gotcha. Do you know what you're having?"

"It's too soon to tell. I'm only about seven weeks, they think ."

"Do you hope for one or the other?"

"Honestly, it doesn't matter as long as the baby survives my chemo and is normal, then I'm good with whichever."

"Did you start planning names?"

"I thought of Christopher Colby Lopez but I don't know. I thought of Christopher Seth Lopez. Seriously, stop me from figuring this out, Jo."

"Stop stressing. Bad vibes will hurt the baby. Just relax and the name will come to you. My parents named me Joseana. It will come to you. Just keep the little mite safe til then. Oh the one thing I suggest is no weird as hell names. The kid doesn't need a wrestling name yet."