Chapter 29

The night came. I, dressed in one of the new dresses purchased for me, finished fixing my hair. The doorman came.

"Are you ready, Mademoiselle?"

"Yes,"

"Monsieur Lopez is waiting for you."

He left me to get ready with Jon and Joe. Downstairs, I managed to get in the back of a black limousine and sat next to Chel. Joe, Jon and Colby were on one side and Chel, myself and Clarissa were sitting on the other. On the way to the restaurant, I sat talking to both ladies.

"I'm excited. I haven't been on a triple date in..ever." Clarissa says.

"You're in for a treat. We're gonna have an amazing time." Chel says.

I smiled away thinking of what the three guys planned. Colby, while I was searching for the perfect outfit tonight, plotted secretly with Joe and an apprehensive Jon to make this special. Joe picked where we ate, Colby picked the after dinner activity and Jon was left with the room location for the night. Chel looked at me.

"You look gorgeous tonight, Linds."

"Thanks. You do too. Where's Maya going tonight?"

"With my sister. She's visiting her in-laws and actually wanted to take Maya."

"That's cool."

Clarissa looked nervous.

"Is it me or do these guys know what to do?"

"They know what to do most times. Joe has his moments. Comes with the whole 'family' honestly."

"Colby knows what to do when I'm upset."

Clarissa looked over to Jon. All he did was smirk. I looked at Colby. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Later, Goofy."

He laughed. Joe and Chel look at us.

"I can see them getting married. I think they'd have a cute baby. Maya would like Uncle Co-Jack and Auntie Lin-Lin to have a baby."

I blushed. I thought almost every day what it would be like to be pregnant with Colby's child. Uncertainty racked my brain when it came to anything past this week. It was a chilly night and leave it to me to wear a dress. Upon arriving to the restaurant and exiting the limousine, I shivered.

"Are you okay, Bug?"

"I'm cold."

He smiled, pulling me close.

"I'll keep you warm, Bug." He said kissing my cheek. Instantly, I felt a blush fall over my body. Chel and Joe looked at us.

"Honey, aren't they cute?"

"Yeah." Was all I heard Joe say. The music playing in the restaurant was a song by Celine Dion. I couldn't help but sing along with it.

"What are you singing, Bug?" Colby asked.

"To Love You More by Celine Dion. I heard this song when I moved to Florida for FCW."

"What fed did you work for?"

"OWA." I said.

"Omaha Wrestling Alliance, interesting. How big was it?"

"Maybe twenty five people including trainers."

'Anyone famous come out of Omaha?"

"No. I was the lucky one to get called down to FCW," I said.

"Tell them about the model shoot you did." Colby said,

"I don't need to talk about that. I wasn't that good."