Chapter 58

Seven at night came. Sara came to pick me up and we were going to do some partying. The WWE was off that night and we found ourselves in Miami. Lord, these girls are just enough to make a sane woman nuts. We met at the hotel Layla stayed at for the night. Sara, Lay, Brie and Nikki were in this room. I would like to think it was a party room but I could be wrong. There, Natalya, Cameron, Naomi, and Lillian were to help me celebrate.

"TADAH!" Brie screamed.

"What the hell did you ladies do?"

"Oh, nothing." Nikki said with a giggle.

That's when I noticed Chel, Rissa and Iyanla come through the door.

"This is surprise number one. There are plenty more to go." Brie said.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. They make me laugh all the time. Iyanla came through the door first.

"Oh, Honey, don't you look pretty."

"I think so." I said. Naomi and Cameron came over to us carrying a scepter and a tiara. Brie had a sash that said "BRIDE TO BE" on it in blinking lights and covered in tootsie and blow pops.

"Why oh why do I need to wear this?" I said laughing.

"Because, silly, you're getting married!" Cameron said.

"So I get to look all crazy."

"Yes."

"I can't wait for this."

"For intentions and purposes, You're 21." Brie said.

I looked strangely at them as the limo pulled up to the curb.

"Now, Miss Sutton...your last night as a single girl. Where are we going to first?"

With a gleam in my eye, reminiscent of my youth on the farm..I smiled happily.

"Let's hit up South Beach."

So all of us, in the limo, hit up Cameo Nightclub. Nikki and Brie danced the night away, grinding on me. A waitress named Cami came up to us.

"Can I get you ladies some drinks?"

"Can I get a martini?" I asked.

"What kind?"

"Umm.."

"She's getting married! Get her something frilly and yummy." Nikki said.

Cami looked at me.

"Here's a dollar, can I suck on you?"

"WHOA!" Lay said.

I chuckled.

"Absolutely."

With her teeth, Cami pulled off a cherry blow pop. Then, motioning to the next nearest waitress, Cami paid for her sucker too.

"Welcome to South Beach," Cami said with a wink.

The girls and I kept dancing. One man came up to us.

"Hi, my name's Dan. Do you mind if we dance with you for a minute or two?"

I smiled.
"Absolutely not. I'm Lindsay."
"You're the bride huh?" He asked.
"Yes, I am."
"That is awesome. First time in South Beach?"
"Yeah, how'd you guess?"
"I'm that good."
He and his friend did Dolph's no sweat move. I had to laugh.
"Lemme guess, you're WWE fans, aren't you?"
His friend nodded his head.
"You all look amazing...wait a sec, you're all divas, aren't you?"
After we all looked at each other; we all laughed.
"Guilty." I said.
"Whoa! A wwe bachelorette party. Damn it, Man. Why don't we have cameras?" His friend said.
Dan smirked.
"Who said I didn't bring one?" He asked.
Dan pulled a camera from his pocket. His friend looked at me.
"Would you mind if I paid a dollar for a tootsie pop?"
"No, not at all."
"I see the one I want."
He pulled it off my shoulder. I giggled.
"Hey, how can you get fresh with me?"
"I should introduce myself, hey. My name is Tommy."
I laughed.
"Hi Tommy, my name is Lindsay."
He laughed, kissing my cheek.
"Congratulations. Hey, Dan, want one?"
He smiled.
"Sure, why not help a bachelorette out tonight?"
He grabbed a grape blow pop from my chest as Lay caught it with her phone.
"Lady, be thankful you're doing this tonight. We'd be screwed if it were any other day."
"Why?"
"Colby's Bachelor party is tonight."
I laughed loudly.
"I do believe this one here needs another drink. What says the mass?" Tommy asks.
The girls agreed.
"Okay, what are you giving me now?" I asked.
Dan looked at me.
"Whatever you want."
I looked at Cami, who walked past us.
"Bring me another..."
I looked at Lay.
"What the hell was I drinking?"
"Bring her another Cappuccino Martini."
Cami smiled.
"Absolutely." She said winking.
"Now is the fun part." Dan said.
I looked at him strangely.
He pointed for all of us to go to VIP. I smiled wide and followed the man. In my head I thought what the fuck was I doing? I was getting married in a few days. After a long as hell talk with Paul, he decided the ceremony wouldn't be televised for the simple reason of time constraint. Besides, I had no one to watch the girls while we were on screen. In the VIP lounge, we sat waiting.
"This is our gift for the Bride to be. We're giving you our VIP suite for the night. I'm a friend of Chel's from the way back, right, Chel?"
"Yup."
Dan kissed my cheek and got his picture taken with all of us. Tommy did too. They left after the pics. Excitement crossed my face as I saw Dolph Ziggler downstairs with my replacement. My eyes bugged out of my head. Thinking to myself as I saw her.
"What the hell is she doing here with him?" I asked Nattie.
"Who?"
"Caroline, she's here with Nick of all the people in the WWE Universe to date. What thee hell?"
"Don't ask me. I thought she was with Randy." Nattie said.
Brie looked at me.
"Apparently there was a fallout between them offscreen. Something about her husband..." she said.
I looked shocked.
"Wow." I said.
"Don't be too shocked. Her husband cheated on her overseas with some private."She added.
"That is a mess she needs to work out on her own, Honeybee. Don't let them spoil your party."
I was checking out the rest of the peeps in the club. I saw a few guys downstairs. I flagged a bouncer.
"What can we do for you, Miss Sutton?" He asked.
"Could you send those guys who just came in up here, Pleeeease?" I asked.
He smiled.
"Sure."
To my shock and surprise, it was Cody and Dustin.
"Hey Little Sister," Dustin said, kissing my cheek.
"Hey Guys." I said.
"Well, hello beautiful lady. How're you doing?" Cody asked me.
"I'm spectacular."
Those two looked at my wardrobe. Dustin pulled out his camera phone.
"I'm takin a pic for Dad. He's wanted to see you since you had the girls."
I smiled, decked out in my bachelorette gear, at the camera.
"You know, Colby asked me to be a groomsman. He already picked Jon and Joe."
"There has to be a third one somewhere."
"I told him I would if someone else could walk you down the aisle."
"So, who's walking me down the aisle?" I asked.
"It's a surprise."
"What? That..oh good lord." I stuttered.
Cody smiled at me.
"Don't worry about that. Have a ton of fun at your party. It's your night, Sweetie, Make it count." He said.
I smiled back at Cody.
"I will. Why aren't you at Colby's party?"
"I'm going. I had to stop to see you first. Have a good night, Little sister."
He kissed my forehead and left. Dustin did the same. I smiled and giggled as I waited to see the next surprise. Layla and Brie watched for the next surprise. Sara smiled at me.
"How are you feeling, Sweetie?"
"Amazing. Who's watching the girls?" I ask.
"I got that taken care of, honeybee. Don't panic."
I felt weird. I've never been drunk and I have to admit that whatever was in the martini I was drinking started to kick my ass.
Brie smiled wide.
"How you feeling, Sugar?" She asked.
"I feel awesome." I said. "Can I get another one of these?"
"Absolutely! You sure you're okay?"
"Yep. I'm just excited."
"You should be. The cake will be here in a few minutes."
Nattie watched the dance floor as they played a song I loved.
"Sometimes the feeling is right..." the song played. Sara, Nattie, Rissa and I went to the dance floor. We started to dance happy
to the song. I giggled as I watched Rissa and Sara dance.
"To Lindsay!" Nattie said raising her glass.
Sara and Rissa lifted theirs too. The announcer came on after the song ended.
"Tonight here at Cameo, we're happy to have the Bachelorette party for one Lindsay Sutton, the WWE's own Chloe! Show her some love!"
Then he played L.O.V.E. by Ashlee Simpson. The other girls came down to the floor as Cami wheeled out a huge ass cake that said "Happy Last Day of Freedom, Linds" on it. I smiled as he played "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs. Rissa and Iyanla watched meas Colby came out of the cake, drunk as I was. Then entered Joe and Jon as well as a few other guys from WWE to make it an invasion.
"We're takin over, Baby." Colby said to me.
We all busted out laughing. Iyanla took pictures of us. I walked up to him.
"So this is my surprise, huh, Soldier?"
"Yes, it is Honey. I hope you don't mind."
"Not one bit." I said kissing him.
The rest of the night, Colby and I danced and enjoyed the party. I asked him who was watching our children.

"Esme is watching them along with Justin."

"Justin, Justin who?" I asked.

"Gabriel."

"What the fuck? He dumped Jo Jo for some stripper and you have that man watching my children with your 20 year old sister?!"

"Relax. I know more about that then you think I do. He dumped her because she was also seeing Randy too."

I spit out my drink.

"Holy hot fuzz."

"I know, but trust me. I wouldn't just let any guy near my sister."

"Or your daughters, I hope."

"Nope, not them either. Just relax and enjoy tonight, will you?"

That's when he bought me yet another martini. I was feeling amazing when he showed up to start wrecking things.

"Lopez," He called.

We turned to see Randy standing there. He extended his hand to Colby.

"Good luck, Man, and treat her decently. If you don't, I will."

Colby shook his hand.

"I will treat her like a queen. Believe that."

"And BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!" A patron said as he noticed Jon and Colby.

We all started to laugh as the DJ played more music.