Chapter 50

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! Y'ALL MEAN A LOT TO ME AND HERE'S HOPING THAT THIS CHAPTER IS AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THE OTHERS! ~LG~]

Colby slammed his phone shut and started cursing.

"H'ijo de puta!" (Son of a bitch) he says.

Joe and Cody looked at him, Jon walked out of the bathroom.

"What? I washed my hands!" Jon said.

"Not you, Randy called me to apologize to me."

"What the hell is he tryin to do?" Jon asked.

"I don't know but Lindsay is my girlfriend. Fuck this, I'm asking her to marry me."

"Dude, you don't want to do that like this. It will break her heart. She won't think you're doing this because you love her. She'll think you're doing this to beat Randy at something."

"I know."

"You know next week's main event you have to fight her brother."

"Do  you think I want to?"

"No."

"Then yeah,"

*******

At the store, I wandered and saw the cutest onesies. I saw some completely insane onesies for the girls. I held one up for Brie to see.

"I love this one!"

Brie read it and laughed.

"My dad can kick your dad's ass. Seems appropriate considering."

Nikki held up one that said "I tore my mom a new one." I gulped.

"I hope not."

We all laughed. My cell rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lindsay, It's Iyanla. I have news for you."

"What is it, hon?"

"The doctor is busy and sent me to tell you but you..darling girl, are in remission."

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, you're in remission. All three doctors know the news and are excited."

Layla and Nikki grabbed some onesies and started to the registers. I started dancing. I didn't know who to call first but Brie looked at me.

"What's got you happy?"

"I am in remission. I did my last treatment last month and so far they're saying my vitals are great and I'll be ready for training two months after the twins are born."

"Oh my god, Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!"

"Thing is, I don't know what's going to happen if this whole plot line goes through to the end. I lost one friend already."

Brie looked at me.

"Who?"

"Jo Jo."

"Why?"

"The whole Randy thing."

"Oh good lord. She's practically Jailbait. seriously. Don't sweat it. She'll realize you're Colby's and it will all be fine again."

"I just hate she thinks like that of me." I said.

"Just work on the twins. You'll be fine. Which by the way, I'm talking to creative to see if we can get a set of onesies made for the girls that say 'Pups of Justice' on them." Layla says.