Chapter 60

[To my fans, this is the last chapter of the first book. If you read my works, you'll notice the Tarnished Armor chapter has been removed. I'm revamping the series and rewriting Tarnished Armor as a sequel to this story. Dean's Trilogy will begin with a book called "Punk's Best Girl". Keep your eyes peeled. It'll be awesome. ~LG~]

Saturday came quicker than I thought. The rehearsal dinner went smashingly and I was spending the night with my maids. I picked my Bella girls and Layla. Though they were confused at first, Chel and Rissa understood just why I chose who I did. I awoke and sat up in the bed.

"I'm nervous."

"Why, honey?" Layla asked.

"I'm going to be Lindsay Lopez and I'm excited and nervous and I got butterflies the size of Mothra and yeah..."

We all woke up and Brie turned on the song "Same Love" by Macklemore.

"Are you missing anything?" She asks me.

"What could I be missing?"

"You have the dress?"

"Yeah,'

Nikki looked.

"Veil, shoes, bouquet..."

"Yes to all three." I said.

"Do you know the song you're walking down the aisle to?"

"CRAP!" I said.

"Just breathe." Layla said.

"I don't have one!" I shrieked.

Layla calmed me down quick.

"You have one."

I tried breathing. Brie rubbed my back.

"You're gonna be fine, Darling. You got this."

"Thanks, Ladies."

They all smiled. After about an hour and a half in the shower between all of us, We went downstairs to the spa. I booked the appointments months in advance for all of us to get our hair straightened out and fixed pretty. I had my veli and prayed for a miracle. I wanted everything to go well. It had to. I only wanted to do this marriage thing once. I found my soulmate in Colby. Nothing could stop us from having a beautiful day. My hair was placed in a very wavy bun. My veil was placed by the beautician and the girls had their own hairstyles picked. Brie had her hair down and soft curls placed. Nikki had her hair French Braided and Layla kept her hair half down and flipped at the ends. I stood amazed that we all did this in such time where we had a cushion to get to the church. I took a deep breath. Layla looked at me.

"You're beautiful, Sweetheart. Today is your day."

"Yeah, I think so. I don't know. I'm nervous."

"What are you thinking about, Honey?" Brie asked.

"I'm thinking about the girls, where my dad is, why I want to puke."

Layla pulled me next to her and hugged me.

"You're gonna do great. I know it."

I saw Jessica coming to me.

"Mom!"

I hugged her.

"Darling, you look beautiful"

I felt a sense of relief as she brought my little sisters with her.

"We came to see if you needed any support."

"I need all the love I can get."

She kissed my cheek before the make up was applied. The girls each went before me. I was last. I sat there thinking as layers of foundation, mascara, lipstick, eye shadow, eye liner and other things applied to my face. I silently said a prayer to God for any guidance He could muster for me. I knew Colby's family would be in the pews and his uncle conducting the ceremony. I remember the hospital as Colby's uncle said a prayer for me and my unborn daughters. I heard one of the Cosmetologists start talking to me.