Chapter 47

The next night on Raw, I sat on the couch. Colby sat next to me. He stared at me for a moment as I typed something on my IPAD.

"What are you typing, Miss Lindsay?"

"A letter."

"What's it say?"

"So far, nothing. I can't figure out what to type."

"Why's that?" he said smiling at me.

"I'm distracted."

"Oh, really? What are you distracted by?"

"There's a guy sitting next to me."

He laughed. Roman and Dean came into the office.

"Dude, you know we gotta be out there in a few. Hunter is having us stand guard again."

Rollins grunted.

"Okay, I'm going. Take care of yourself, Miss Lindsay."

He got up and left me sitting there. The camera came in as I sat there.

"Memo: To the collective of the WWE Board of Directors..." I started typing. After a few minutes, I heard the door open, praying it was Colby, I watched. The camera still rolled as Randy entered.

"Hello, Chloe."

"Randy," I said briefly looking up at him.

"You don't have to worry about anyone in the Shield bugging you. I'm here now."

"Oh really?"

"Really, Hunter has them in a gauntlet match with eleven guys. I don't see them surviving it."

I cringed.

"What do you mean by you don't see them surviving?"

"They won't last too long against all those men, even if Rob is injured. It's just gonna be us for a while."

"Umm.."

"Come on, you know you like it."

I looked at him. I knew it was acting. I breathed deeply as he kept talking. My heart raced as his aquatic blue gaze made me stutter my next answer.

"I-I-I m-m-might just a l-l-little."

His finger lifted my head from my Ipad.

"You know something, Chloe, your eyes are the color of Jade. I adore them."

I blushed at the sound of his voice in my ear. My body responded to him. My body betrayed me.

"Th-th-thank y-y-you."

He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"You're welcome."

Triple H came into the office.

"What are you doing, Randy? Don't you know she's working?"

"God, Hunter, I didn't know you were her keeper. I'm going."

He looked at me and smirked. It was so damn sexy. I can't help but think it. I pushed the thought of my head. This is just an act. I can't have him. I'm pregnant for the love of God. I begged someone to bring me to my senses. I breathed deeply as Triple H looked at me.

"Are you alright, Miss Lindsay?"

"Yeah, just it got really hot in here all of a sudden. I'm going for a short walk. I need some water."

"Of course."

I got up and left the office. I saw Brie and the cameras were gone.

"Do you have a minute, Brie?"