Chapter 53

Colby watched on his Kindle just what happened. Jon called him.

"Dude, how can you let her do this?" Jon asked.

"I know what's going to happen."

"Well, you care to explain?"

"Can't. My lips are sealed but it will be epic."

Jon sighed heavily into the phone.

"Whatever. Do you want me to protect Linds?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

****

I walked through the hotel, holding Randy's hand. I didn't want to but for the sake of appearances, I needed to. JoJo watched us.

"How could you?" She asked me.

"How could she what, Jo? She and I are getting married. Honey, you're too young and honestly, it's easier to explain her pregnancy."

JoJo ran off crying. Eva Marie followed only after striking Randy in the face.

"Pendejo." she muttered rushing to catch Jo Jo.

"My friends hate me." I said looking at him.

He wrapped his arm around me as the cameras snapped pictures. I felt sick. Not like morning sickness sick, more like guilty. I felt guilty for this plot line but I complied to this. Randy walked me to the elevator.

"Give us a kiss, Orton!" One paparazzo yelled.

Orton bent down and kissed me sweetly on the mouth. I never wanted to puke more in my life. I couldn't fake a reaction. I couldn't breathe. Hell, I couldn't move much without someone being there with me. Once we got onto the elevator, he removed his arm from my shoulders.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I looked at him stoically.

"Guilty." I replied.

"Why do you feel guilty?" he asked.

"I love Colby."

"I know this. It's all an act. It'll be alright."

We arrived to the room and he opened my door.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

"Paul wanted me to stay in the room with you but I won't if you don't want me to."

I looked at him.

"I just feel lonely."

"Do you and him travel together?"

"Yes."

"Are the babies okay?"

"Yeah. They're strong little ones. I just miss their daddy something terrible."

"It happens. I miss my little girl all the time. My ex isn't what you call fair."

"What do you mean?"

"She blames me for the marriage disintegrating."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

 He put his arm around me as we entered the room. Inside, there is a couch and I go sit. Randy had our bags. He dropped them at the door and curled up with me, dressed in a gray shirt and jeans.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Lindsay?"

"Yeah."

My cell rang and it was Colby.