Chapter 57

After the lunch at the mall, Colby returned us to the bus. Nikki Brie and Lay were there.
"We need to take you to find a dress."
"I'm not too sure about that kind of thing."
"Well, we need to look at least. Who knows."
Colby kissed me and took the girls to the bus.
"We love you, be safe. We'll be waiting for you."
I was nervous. I didn't know how Colby would handle two three day old babies by himself. He had a suit and everything he needed done. I felt so behind I didn't think I could catch up in time. Lay took my hand.
"We got this, Honey. Don't stress."
I took a deep breath and went with Layla to wardrobe.
"Why are we looking through the WWE wardrobe?"
"No time. Besides, they have to have something in here."
Layla asked me a simple question.
"Have you decided on bridesmaids yet?" She asked.
"Yeah, I did. I picked you, Brie and Nikki. It was easier to have you three for this because during lunch, Paul insisted on televising it."
"Is the ceremony going to be sane?"
"From what he told me, yes. I won't allow my wedding to be defiled."
"The whole mess with Randy was a mistake, you do realize that."
"Yeah, I know. I don't understand what the hell they're thinking."
"Ratings, Darling. Once we find the dress, the veil, shoes and other things will be a snap."
"I hope so."
"They will be."
Nikki called some friends of ours and told them to be at the hotel dining room at seven sharp. I had no clue why but I smiled
as Sara met us.
"I want to tell you, Linds, that you are my first major WWE success."
I blushed as she talked. I knew in my heart that Sara was amazing to me.
"Alright, enough yakking. We need to find this girl a dress." Layla said.
As the five of us took to looking through racks of dresses, we all talked.
"I'm nervous, Y'all." I said.
"Why?" Lay asked.
"Well, I just don't want the craziness. I want my daughters safe and I just want to be happy."
"That will happen once you get married."
"Well, with all this talking, you won't get married because you, Missy, don't have a dang dress."

I laughed. Those girls along Sara kept me sane. We wandered through the WWE costume/Wardrobe department. Each woman brought me out a dress they wanted to see me wear. I, however, found my dress and smiled wide. I tried on each one and amazingly not all of them were hideous. All of them, honestly, were pretty. I just found the most elegant one. Once Brie, Lay, Nikki and Sara saw me in the dress, their silence was deafening.

"Colby, the entire universe, hell every dude in the back will die when they see you in that dress."

I laughed. Brie and Nikki loved the idea of something simple like the dress I picked. I found Sara looking through jewelry for some kind of bracelet. I found the bridesmaid dresses I wanted. A simple dark blue dress. Layla, Brie and Nikki all loved the coloring. Sara watched me smile widely as she found a simple tennis bracelet and chandelier earrings to match the dress.

"You're gonna blow minds, Honeybee." She said to me. Layla started to cry.
"Why are you crying, Lay?" I asked.
"You're so pretty. When I first met you, you were so sweet and now look at you. You're getting married to someone amazing."
"He's my everything."
I sat there thinking. I stared at the dress and sighed.
"What are you thinking, Linds?"
"I can't believe I'm marrying him."
"Do you want to?" Sara asked.
"Yes, I do..."
Layla looked at me.
"What is it?"
"I'm not sure. I survived that pregnancy, Cancer, and a plotline from hell. I want to be able to relax and enjoy my life."
Sara placed her arm around me.
"You have amazing fortune. Why are you doubting this?"
"I'm not doubting it. I'm just..."
Brie looked at me.
"You're just tired from it all, aren't you?"
"EXACTLY! I'm tired of all of this and I never even wrestled."
Layla laughed.
"I believe ya. You're gonna make it in this industry."
"I already met my replacement in the story line. Her name is Caroline Jessup. She's so sweet. Oh, by the way, she's got a crush
on someone." I said.
"Oh my lord, who is it?" Brie asked.
"Randy."
"What is it with him that makes every woman but me all giddy and shit?" Brie asked.
"You're engaged, hon. That's it." I said.
"You are too and you went all chaotic." She said, laughing.
"I blame my damn hormones. One of the girls went nuts every time he touched me. She'd get ferocious and make me pee every time."
The girls laughed at me.
"I bet she'd pee on him now." Nikki said.
"Nah, He hasn't even met the babies yet."
"That has to change." Sara said.
"It will. Oh, Amy called me. She won't be training me. She's sending Phil."
All the girls looked at me.
"SHE'S SENDING HER EX BOYFRIEND TO TRAIN YOU?!" Layla asked.
I gulped.
"Umm Yeah,"
"What the fuck?" Sara asked.
I looked at her.
"Didn't you tell me that I needed to learn new styles?"
"Yeah, I did. Muay Thai though?"
"It's going to be kick ass."
Sara smiled.
"I don't like your temporary replacement's character. Carrie Rose sounds like a bitch. Just saying." Nikki said.
"Well, look at Eva Marie. She slapped Jerry right out the gate."
We all laughed.
"This is not looking at wedding stuff. This is gabbing away."
"Only thing missing from this is gifts and alcohol and then it would be a hen party." Layla said.
We all look at her.
"What the fuck is a hen party?" Brie asked.
"Bachelorette party, darlings." Layla said.
"Ah, I see." I said.
We looked a bit more at shoes and a veil. We got the look set and left the wardrobe part. I found the girls' bridesmaids dresses.
Sara pulled me aside.
"I miss you. They have me training your replacement. I HATE her."
"I know. So many others are wanting me back."
"Hurry the hell up already." Sara said.
"I will. Geez. Seriously, I love you ladies too."
Nikki, Brie, Sara and Layla all smiled and ran to hug me.
"Now, get the hell out of that dress. We're taking you out to lunch."
I smiled as the girls gathered up the dresses and put them aside for the next week. Nikki left a message for wardrobe saying they needed these. Thankful wasn't the right word for that. I smiled and walked to Nikki's Range Rover. We all piled into it and set off for an amazing place to eat. Once we got there, we all kicked back and waited for the waiter.
 "Dude, our waiter is soooo cute."
"Wait, Lay. Should I be looking at him?" I asked.
"Honey, you're getting married. You're not dead. Besides, my ninety year old grandmother told me that if you're not looking, you're dead."
I laughed. Nikki and Brie both looked at me.

"We got you something." They said.

"Dear lord, whatcha get me?" I asked skeptically.

"Here." Brie handed me the box. The box was medium sized and I opened it up to find my own pair of wrestling tights.

"We figured you needed a decent ring set to go with the music and all that."

"You heard what my entrance music is then, right?" I asked.

"Yeah and it's not the worst I've heard and it will work if you turn heel too. I like Lady Gaga. It could be Justin Bieber."

"No."

My cell phone rang.

"Hello,"

"Bug, how's your day with the girls?"

"Amazing. I have a dress that will blow your mind."

"As long as you're going to be happy."

"I am. I'll be home later."

"The girls are sleeping."

"That's good too. I love you, Soldier."

I kissed my phone receiver, hoping he'd hear.

"I love you more, Bug."

He kissed back, then I hung up the phone.

"How are they?"

"Colby's holding his own with them. It doesn't hurt that Esme is there with him to help."

"Who's Esme?" Nikki asks.

"His little sister. We told her she'd be the girls' nanny for when we both have matches."

"That's awesome." Brie said.

We finished ogling the waiter and left him a good tip before Nikki and the girls returned me to the bus where my family stayed. Once on board, Colby rushed me, picking me up and carrying me to the couch...in front of everyone.

"I've missed you, Bug."

I kissed him.

"I missed you too."

The girls, including Esme, left the bus for a while. On the way out, Nikki looked at Brie.

"I cannot wait for the wedding."

[Can you wait for it? I don't know but it's coming in the next two chapters. The ending...-sighs- it was epic writing this book but keep eyes out for Tarnished Armor and End of the Sun...Caroline's Story. :) ~LG~]