Chapter 54

The next two weeks were hell for me. I was officially nine month pregnant today. I stood in my wedding dress, no wedding TENT. I stood at Gorilla position with Dusty Rhodes. I couldn't stand up with my own father. Triple H forbid it.

"Chris, if you try to interfere in this wedding, I'll fire you."

I wanted to cry. I couldn't have my own father there with me. Dusty kissed my cheek as he lowered my veil. I held the bouquet in my hand. My father handed it to me earlier that day.

"Whatever happens today, Sweetheart, I want you to know I love you." He said to me, handing me the rose bouquet.

"I love you too, Dad. Tell Jess and the sibs the same."

"I will." He said kissing my cheek.

I looked at the card. It read "I loved you first, most and best. Dad." I started to cry at the sentiment in the card. Dusty took my hand and led me to the ring. There stood Paul as best man with a reluctant Cody as a groomsman. On the other side was Nikki and Brie. I wanted to cry. Knowing I couldn't do this very thing made it more difficult. I whispered in Dusty's ear.

"I can't do this."

"Then we'll turn around and run. No looking back."

"I'll be fired."

"They'd seriously fire you?"

"Yes."

"What a bunch of assholes."

I saw Reverend DiBiase standing there, nervous. I figured he performed this ceremony under coercion. Triple H smiled evilly waiting for me to approach the ring. I couldn't get in the ring and no one would assist me. It took Cody and Dusty to get me in and afterwards, I felt sick. They brought the time keeper's chair. Metal folding chairs to a pregnant woman are hell. I sat there as Randy glowered down at me.

"You just better be able to handle the wedding night, Dumpling."

I cringed, half out of pain and half out of fear. The mere fact the girls were moving around constantly made sitting, standing and overall moving painful. I looked up at Reverend DiBiase. He smiled at me.

"You look beautiful, Darling." he whispered.

Triple H looked at him.

"Can we start this ceremony please?"

Reverend DiBiase sighed.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God and the WWE Universe to join these two people in holy matrimony."

I wanted to puke hearing him talk. I didn't want to be there. I wanted to be curled up in a blanket somewhere sipping hot tea and watching some sort of mushball movie with Colby.

"Today, we join the souls, the hearts and the minds of Chloe and Randy in the bindings of marriage. With this being stated, does anyone here object to these procedings?"

Triple H interjects.

"IF anyone objects to this, they'll be fired on the spot."

With a majority of the roster on the ramp watching, they all stood stone silent. Missing from the proceedings were Jon, Joe, Colby (of course), Nick and Matt. I have no idea why they're not there. I mean I knew why Jon and Joe weren't. I spoke to them earlier.

"Hey, Chloe," Roman said.

I waddled over to Roman and Dean.

"Hi."

"How much longer to go?"

"About 3 weeks, maybe." I said.

Roman smiled.

"Be safe. I know Colby will meet you at the hospital when it happens."

"I hope so."

"Why are you talking to her, Joe. She's a traitor."

"I am not!"

"Yeah, you are, Chloe. You went to be Randy's toy instead of one of us. That's truly disappointing."

I saw Brie walk up to me as I start to cry.

"Why are you making her cry? She's pregnant, coerced into something she doesn't want and all she does want isn't here. Think about it before you torment her, you pigs."

Jon walked behind me, grabbing my arm. Turning me away from cameras

"Go with this, Lindsay. It'll all be solved soon."

I turned back around and sniffled. In returning to the ceremony from my memory, I got to the part I dreaded more than anything else. I now had to pledge my undying love to Randy. I had no such thing for him and would sooner be fired for admitting that. Triple H insisted Randy go first.

"Well, Chloe, I love every curve of your body. I love the fact that you look sexy in that gown..Thank you, Steph for picking it out for her and I'm gonna love tonight."

I felt sick listening to him. I looked into the crowd, at the ramp full of supposed friends and family and still no one cared. I tried to calm myself as Reverend DiBiase started to talk.

"Well, alright then, Chloe, it's your turn."

I started to talk in a stutter.

"I-I-I- I love him be-be-be-cause he's..."

Then the music hit.

"SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA...SHIELD."

I saw Roman and Dean walk through the crowd as Zack and Dolph looked at the crowd, punching their way through. I started hoping that Seth would be in the crowd but it didn't happen. Triple H looked at us.

"Padre, pronounce them husband and wife already!"

"I can't! She didn't agree to it."

Randy had me in a choke.

"Say yes to the priest, Darling."

In the distance, before I blacked out, I heard.

"SHE'S NOT GOING TO SAY YES TO ANYONE OTHER THAN ME!"

I looked up to see Colby in a suit and tie, walking down the ramp to me. I nearly blacked out as I was removed from the ring by both Bellas and the reverend. Colby and Randy fought it out in the ring. I sat ringside dazed as the trainer checked me.

"Lindsay, are you alright?"

I didn't really respond, I sat there wanting to puke.

"Doc," I said.

"Yes, Lindsay?"

"I need to puke."

I threw up on the ground. Doc Sampson looked at me.

"We need to get her to the back." He said as he flagged two superstars to pick me up and move me. One was Daniel and the other I didn't recognize. They got me to the back. As the chaos concluded, I was transported to the hospital. Michael Cole looked at Colby.

"Umm, Seth.."

"What do you want?"

"Paramedics took Lindsay to the hospital."

He let out a curse and took off toward the hospital. I sat in the back of the ambulance, crying. I didn't know what to do. Fear was nothing new to me but I couldn't let it bother me. I just sat there crying. I was alone. The nurse came in to check on me. The fetal monitors sounded strong. I heard someone rush through the waiting room.

"Where is my fiancee?" He asked.

The nurse calmly led him to my room. I smiled faintly as I saw him.

"Hey, Soldier."

"Lindsay Joy Sutton. Don't think that we're not getting married sometime soon. I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you too." I said finally passing out into the blackness.