Part 1: Settling In

Jacob's POV

I can't believe it. She's gone. Gone, maybe not forever. There has to be a way I can find her, there has to be!

"Jacob, you're first day of school is tomorrow. I know you're stressed, but you have to get some sleep," my mom tells me as I'm sitting on my bed and simply staring at the wall while getting lost in my thoughts.

"Okay."

I fall asleep with the thought of my beautiful girlfriend on my mind.

Sabrina's POV

It's not too bad here. The foster people that take care of us all are pretty welcoming and nice. I am staying in a foster building and sharing a room with 4 other people; Sarah, who is 7, Myla, who is 16, John, who is 11, and Trevor, who is also 11. John and Trevor are twins. This was our conversation when I got there the next day.

S: Hi! I'm Sarah!

Me: Hi, I'm Sabrina! It's really nice to meet you!

M: Hey, I'm Myla.

Me: I'm Sabrina, as you already know.

T: Hey Sabrina! I'm Trevor.

J: And I'm John.

Me: It's awesome to meet you guys!

S: How about we learn more about you!

Me: Okay, what do you wanna know?

S: Where you came from!

M: How old are you?

T: What do you like to do?

J: All the details from before you came here!

Me: Okay! I'll answer them one-by-one. I came from Virginia, Sarah.

S: Where in Virginia?

Me: Reston.

S: Cool!

M: Now, how old are you?

Me: I'm 14, but turning 15 in October.

T: Now my question. What do you like to do?

Me: I sing, write songs, playing guitar, and the piano. I use to be kind of popular on social media's and stuff, but not anymore.

T: Woah!

*I laugh*

J: So what about my question?

Me: Oh, um, I'll tell you a bit. My parents passed a while back and I had no place to live. My boyfriends parents said I could live with them, but then they took me away because they didn't sign a paper to be my guardian.

M: What was your boyfriends name?

Me: Jacob Sartorius.

M: I think I've heard of him!

Me: He's kind of Internet famous.

Social Worker: Alright guys, it's time for bed now. You can continue your conversation on tomorrow.

So yeah. It's not that bad. I know that nobody is going to foster me, I know it. I really hope that Jacob can track down which foster home I'm at so his parents can sign the papers. I really hope.
I fall asleep with my breathtaking boyfriend on my mind.

To me, the conversation they all had was a little strange, but you know. I'll be posting actually 2 more updates for today because this is my sequel and I'm really excited for it!
-Kay😇😈