Part 33: Crazy

Sabrina's POV

"Hurry up Jacob!" I shout. He runs up towards me, panting while holding his chest.

"It's not my fault that you're fast," he groans.

"It's not my fault that you're slow," I retort. He death glares me for a few moments until he continues walking with me.

"Well played."

We give the people our tickets and all that jazz, and before you know it, the whole entire park is right in front of my eyes. I just remembered it's our anniversary tomorrow. I hope he remembers.

"Let's go on a ride!" I shout louder than I need to. We run through the park holding hands and acting like maniacs.

"Oooh! We should go on the Space Mountain!" Jacob suggests. I look at him with an unsure look. You know what, I came here to have fun, and that's what I'm going to do!

"Let's do it!" I agree. We have fast passes because we're cool like that and hop on to the ride. Jacob and I sit beside each other and the situation suddenly hits me. I grab ahold of his hand as the ride starts out a bit slow. The lights go down, then it goes faster and faster and faster until it feels like I'm defying gravity (comment if you know the song). Soon we get off and both of us try not to stumble as we do.

"That was sweet!" I exclaim.

"I know! That is my favourite ride here!" He exclaims back.

*6 rides later*

"It's about lunch. Should we take a break and eat?" I ask. He nods. We decide to go to the corn dog stand and each buy one. We go to an empty table and sit down at it, devouring out food.

"God, we're gonna be so fat by the time we're done here," I comment as I take another bite.

"Then we'll be fat together," Jacob responds. I laugh at his response. This is one of the very reasons I love Jacob.
After we finish eating, we go on more rides.

"Let's go on the Mad Tea Party," I suggest, dragging Jacob with me and not letting him have the chance to answer. We use our fast passes and sit in a green tea cup. The ride starts and I look around with a smile on my face.

"Ugh," I head Jacob groan quietly. I look over at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I feel like a sugar cube," he says, a look of disgust on his face. Simply hearing those words come out of his mouth make me burst out laughing.

"You feel like a sugar cube?" I question him, holding in my laughter.

"Yes, I feel like a sugar cube," he confirms. I laugh again. The ride soon stops and we get off. We decide to go find a bench to sit on for a bit. I turn on my phone and see I've received a text message from an unknown number. I open up my phone and read it.

Unknown number:
I'll get you when you come back. I promise.
-D

Who is this freaking D person. I'm just came here to have a good time and this person is trying to ruin it. Gosh, people...

"You look confused. What's up?" Jacob asks me. I shrug.

"Nothing," I simply say.

"When you say nothing, it's obviously something. Can you please show me what you were looking at?" He asks me. I sigh and give in, handing him my phone. He reads the message and his eyes widen.

"Again?" He questions. I don't respond.

"If you receive one more text from this creep, we'll have to contact the police. It's our only option. I vowed to keep you safe and I promise I will never break it," he says. I smile and lean my head against his shoulder, thinking to myself about how wonderful of a boyfriend he really is.

Jacob's POV

I have such a special plan for tonight for Sabrina. Tonight is our anniversary for us officially being a couple, at 12:04 to be exact (I know they didn't actually meet then, but I have a cute idea). It's going to be amazing. I have everything perfectly planned out.

When it is 11:54, I tell Sabrina we should go to the Ferris wheel. She happily agrees and we head towards there. We get a seat after I quietly request the man running it to stop it at the top. I'm friends with the man who sets off the fireworks and have already texted him to set them off at the exact time of 12:04. Sabrina starts to talk to me about how awesome this day has been for her and I agree. The plan goes into action when the Ferris wheel stops us at the top. She looks at me confused as to why we stopped. I glance at my phone and see it's 12:01. Alright, three minutes to say what I need to tell her.

"Sabrina, it's exactly three minutes until the time we became a couple, and I plan on saying everything you need to know in these few minutes.
You, Sabrina Collins, make me star struck. You are so perfect in every way, from your beautiful blonde hair to the way you smile. You make me so happy in ways I can't even comprehend. When looking for someone to be with for the rest of your life, you look for someone that accepts you; someone that will love you through the good and the bad, someone that doesn't let you grow into a bad person but instead makes you a better person. Someone that you know you can always count on and someone that you still want to be with even in your roughest patches. I through I'd never find that person, but you have proven me wrong.
Thank you for making me a better person, and I hope I've made you a better one. Thank you for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself. Thank you for loving me the way I am. Maybe I'm crazy for saying this. After all, I am only 16. If that's the case, I'm definitely crazy. I'm crazy for you, and I am utterly and crazily in love with you, Sabrina Collins," I tell her. A large smile creases onto her face and she wraps her arms around my neck, bringing my lips towards hers. I kiss her using all the energy I have as the fireworks go off. We pull away to take a breath and she cups my face with her hands, smiling widely at me again.

"I don't deserve you, Jacob Sartorius. I am so in love with you, it's crazy. I guess since we've both come to the conclusion that we're crazy, we'll be crazy together," she says. I smile cheekily at her.

"Truly insane," I respond as the Ferris wheel starts to move again. Tonight is the night that I will never forget.

Such a gushy chapter, but here it is. Sorry if you cringed during it but ya.