Part 6: Getting ready

Sabrina's POV

We walk out of Hollister and go into the main mall. We go to tons of shops.
We go to Aéropostale, American Apparel, Forever 21, H&M, Lululemon, American Eagle, and Ricky's.

"Sabrina, I only need one outfit!" Kat exclaims.

"Yeah, but I'm intruding into your house, so I want to repay you. I could have gotten taken in by anyone, but I got taken in by you guys, and so far, you treat me like an actual part of the family," I say. She slightly smiles.

Only about another hour goes by before I check the time I see it's about six.

"Hey, it's six. We should go now. You have that date you have to get ready for," I tell her. She sighs.

"For the last time, it's not a date!" She exclaims loudly. Everyone looks our direction and Kat hides her face with her arms while I simply shrug and stare back at people until they look away.

"How are you not embarrassed right now?" She questions me.

"Kat, I've been stared at like this so many times. I'm use to this. Want me to prove it?"

"Oh no. It's alri-"

"Hey, everyone. I'm sorry for being loud. We were just arguing about whether her date at Starbucks tonight is actually a date. I mean of course it is! Who wouldn't want some of that?" I shout, pointing to Kat. She puts her head down. She starts to laugh as I do this and I do to.

"Okay, you've made your point. Let's get home," she says. We head out of the mall and get home. When we walk into the house, we are greeted by Gemma. Her eyes widen when she sees all of the bags Kat takes in with her.

"And all of this was just from 1 store?"
She asks.

"Well, actually we decided to go on a bit of a shopping spree. Sabrina was nice enough to buy me some stuff because someone asked me out today," Kat says. Gemma smiles.

"So who is he?" She asks.

"His name's Jacob," she responds. It can't help but stumble back when she says that name. Gosh, I miss him.

"Are you okay?" They both asked me.

"Yeah," I say with a small smile. "Just got a minor migraine."

"Oh, gosh. They suck so badly," Kat says. I slightly smile.

"Sabrina, could you come up to my room and help me get ready?" Kat asks. I nod my head.

About half an hour later, Kat and I worked hard and got her completely ready for her date. I put her hair in loose curls and a natural makeup look. To be quite frank, she looks amazing. Kat is truly beautiful and I hope this guy she's going out with treats her well. He made the right choice asking out Kat.