Part 21: Shopping and Shipping

Btw, I tried to make an edit, and it did not turn out very good, if your looking at the picture in the media.

Jacob's POV

"So where do you wanna go first?"

"Let's go to the food court," I suggest. She looks at me worried.

"You'll be fine. It's just food," I say.
We walk to the food court and get our things. I get a poutine and Sabrina gets an extra small smoothie.

"Want some?" She asks me when we sit down at a table.

"No, no. You barely have anything. I don't need any," I say. She shrugs and takes a small sip.As we are eating, 4 teenage girls come up to us.

"Are you Jacob Sartorius and Sabrina Collins?" The brunette asks. Sabrina looks at me confused.

"Yes, yes we are," I say with a smile.

"Could I get a picture with you guys?" The blonde asks.

"Me too," all of the other girls say in sync. I laugh.

"Of course." I grab Sabrina by the wrist, leading her towards the few girls. We stand on either side of the blonde and kiss her cheek. We do silly faces with the brunette. I give the red haired girl a piggy back ride and Sabrina stands by smiling. We do the peace sign with the girl that has bright, blonde hair and pink tips.

"Bye!" We say as they go. They wave as well. All of a sudden the brunette and blonde come back.

"Are you guys dating?" They ask. Sabrina looks at them surprised.

"I- uh-"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," I say, winking at Sabrina. She smiles at me.

"Told you!" The blonde says to the brunette. She rolls her eyes.

"We ship you! #Jabrina has officially sailed!" The brunette yells. We smile and they run off.

"Jabrina," Sabrina says to herself. "Interesting."

"Come on now, lets get the rest of our shopping done," I tell her. She nods in agreement and we go to all the stores she's been wanting to go to for a while now. When she asks me for advice on which shirt she should buy, I help her pick. When she can't decide which makeup colour she wants, I help her. After these last couple months, this is what she deserves. She needs to treat herself, and I'll help her do it.

Hey! Authors note now. For those of you who are re-reading this book, I changed this chapter because what I wrote before definitely was unnecessary. Hope y'all understand.
-Kay😇😈