Part 40: Music Sweaters

Sabrina's POV

"Sam, let me out!" I yell at her. She stares at me through the rear view mirror but ignores my comment. I unbuckle my seatbelt and start to shake the door handle hardly.

"Give up. Your not getting out of this one," she smirks. I release and just give up. We come to a stop soon.

"Sam, don't let my father take me," I beg. She ignores me and opens the car door to get out. She comes to my side and opens my door. I'm about to make a run for it but my dad is standing right there. He grabs me tightly and pins me over his shoulder. I'm absolutely terrified of my father. He walks towards an old shed and we go inside.

"Dad, please let me go," I cry out.

"Nope, you almost took my life, so I'm taking yours," he says, setting me on a chair and tying me to it.

"Dad, please don't!" I beg him. He smirks.

"You're right. I'll kill you and your little boyfriend," he says. My eyes widen.

"Don't hurt Jacob, for the love of God! Don't touch him please!" I beg. He shakes his head.

"Dad, you can keep me if you just don't touch him! You can put me up for adoption so I never have to see him again! You can do whatever you want with me if you just leave him alone!" I say as he walks away. He stops and turns around.

"Anything?" He repeats out of my words.

"Anything."

"Well, we could make an agreement, I suppose," he says.

"Could I just say one last goodbye to him?" I say. He sighs and hands me a phone.

"Your making the phone call in front of me," he says sternly. I nod. I dial Jacob's phone number. I'm going to do a secret code. I hope he remembers it from first grade. We used it whenever my dad came home and started beating me. Then he would get taken to rehab and I would stay home with my mom, well until she died.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hi Jacob," I say breathlessly.

"Sabrina! Wh-" I cut him off.

"Music sweaters," I say. That's our code. It's our favourite things when we are little.

"Wa- oh, okay. Music sweaters" he says. Yes, he remembers.

"I'm not gonna see you again, so goodbye Jacob. I love you so much" I say.

"Forever jumpsuit?" He says. That's still our code for where are you.

"Outside of town," I say. I can almost feel him nod through the phone.

"I love you Sabrina," he says. I hang up the phone.

"You guys are so weird," my dad comments when I hand him back the phone. I nod.

"I know."

I can't wait until I'm free from my dad for good. I'm glad Jacob and I made that code. I'm super glad.

Hey my uniranbows! That's your guys' name. Hope you like it.

Two questions:

1: I asked this last time, but should I do a question of the day when I do my updates? Please answer that question!!!!!

2: Should I make another Jacob Sartorus fanfiction after I finish either one of these Jacob books I'm writing? Please answer that too!!!

- the unicorn ruler Kay