Part 32: D

*Please note that this chapter changes point of view quite frequently and make sure to look at the bolded words before reading the next section so you know who is speaking*

Sabrina's POV

I wake up the next morning and there is only one thing on my mind.

WE GET TO GO ON RIDES!

I bolt out of bed, quickly gather my clothes, and I take a shower. After I finish washing my hair and shaving, I get out and change into my outfit (in media without necklace and trade shades for hipster-like glasses). I decide to straighten my hair and then do my usual natural-looking makeup routine. I decide that I am done and once I step out of the washroom, Jacob immediately runs past me into it.

"Dude, chill," I say to him.

"Dude?" He mimics me. I playfully roll my eyes.

"I apologize for being aggressive, but my mom is taking us to the park soon and still have to go eat and meet her back in the lobby in less than two hours," he tells me, shutting the door without giving me a moment to respond. I shrug and turn on the tv, sitting on the bed and watching it for a bit. About half an hour later, Jacob comes out from the bathroom and we decide that it's time to go get something for breakfast. We slip on our shoes and walk out the door side by side.

Jacob's POV

We decide on getting something at Starbucks for breakfast, due to the fact that it's easy and we can quickly leave after getting our drinks so we can meet my mom on time. We order our drinks and when the time comes to say our names, Sabrina says something before I have the chance to.

"Ashley Hickleburg," she tells him. I have to hold in my laughter when she says this. How did she come up with that so quickly on the spot and say it with a straight face.

"And I'm Jeff Nickleburg," I tell the barista. He raises an eyebrow, but nods. We soon get our drinks and decide since we have about an hour left, we might as well sit down at a table for a bit. While Sabrina tells me she's quickly texting Ariel, I look around and notice that there are two teenage guys looking at Sabrina, them whispering to each other while their eyes stay on her. I decide instead of sitting back and doing nothing, I might as well make them jealous.

"Your glasses look cute," I tell Sabrina. She looks at me about to say something and in a split second, I take them off her face.

"Yo! I need those!" Sabrina laughs. I steadily run around the tables with no people sitting in them while she chases after me.

"Jacob freaking Sartorius! Give me those glasses back this instant!" She demands, still laughing. She grabs my hand I put the glasses high in the air.
"Only if I get a kiss," I bargain. She rolls her eyes but goes on her tippy toes and plants a soft kiss on my lips. I slight smile as I hang her glasses back to her.

"Thank you," she says, a smile upon her face. As she goes to walk back to our table, I can't help but look behind me with a smirk at the teenage boys who might as well have jealous written across their foreheads. All of going well until Sabrina suddenly gets a text message.

Sabrina's POV

Jacob and I decide to walk back to the hotel and as we are doing so, I get a message. I take my phone out of my pocket and open up the conversation. I notice that it is an unknown number at the top but shrug and read the message.

Unknown number:
Watch your back.
-D

Who's D? I don't even think I know anyone with a name that starts with a D. Even if I did, why would they send such a stupid message like this to me? Especially when I'm on vacation. Way to try and ruin the fun out of my day.

"What does it say?" Jacob asks. I show him the message.

"Who's D?" He questions. I shrug.

"I don't know," I tell him.

"You know this is just some stupid prank, right? Are you feeling okay, feeling uneasy?" He asks me.

"I'm not scared of this stupid text message, Jacob," I answer truthfully. He looks cautiously into my eyes but then nods.

"If you get anymore texts though, we need to contact the police," he tells me. I nod and we continue on walking after I put my phone away.

I'm truthfully not scared of this D person. I don't know anyone with a name that starts with D. Except my old dog Danny, but I don't think he came back to life and started texting me crap like this, but hey, you never know. All kind of crazy stuff happens to me.

*Back at home*

Ariel's POV

After spending so much time with Zach, I don't know if I like Carson as much anymore. I still like him as a friend, but nothing more than that anymore. I'd hate if someone decided not to tell me they lost feelings for me, so I'm going to make sure I don't do the same to Carson.

"Hey Carson? Can I talk to you?" I ask him when I met up with him later that day at the park.

"Look, before you say anything, I need to get this off my chest. I don't like you in a relationship way anymore, and I think we should break this off. I truly like you as a friend though, if you'd still like to be friends," he tells me. I sigh in relief.

"I feel the same. Thank you for clearing that up. Would you mind if I asked someone else out or would that be too quick?" I ask him.

"I wouldn't mind at all, Ariel," he says to me. We both have a laugh, hug each other, and agree that we are just better to be friends.

"Hey, Ariel. I heard you and Carson broke up," Zach tells me when I see him later.

"Yeah, we did," I confirm with a slight smile.

"Well, I'm not sure if this is too early to ask, but I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime," he asks me.

"Like a date?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah, a date. We could go out to a restaurant or something. Not a movie because all you do is sit there and eat greasy popcorn and don't talk and everything is just so boring when you can't talk because you can't get to know each other and know the real you, well not the real you but the real us inside of us, if that makes sense. I don't know, maybe we could go to Jada's Jam (it's a made up restaurant) and then we could get their signature peach jam, I mean that stuff is the best, and I'm talking a lot aren't I?" Zach says rapidly. I laugh.

"A little bit. And going to Jada's Jam would be awesome. And you're right, movies are overrated for dates," I say. He smiles and I laugh.

D's POV

I came back, and I'm better than ever. If this doesn't work then I'll have to hire one of the people I work with to lour her over to this new house of mine by being her friend. Her little life needs to be gone out of existence. My life was almost taken because of her, and now I want her to pay what she owes me; her life.

Dun dun dun! Can you guess who D is? I also apologize for how many times this switches point of views. Just felt necessary while writing it. I will be updating soon, maybe tonight, but there are no promises. Sorry for my lack of updates, but anyways, love you guys!