Part 24: Sleepover

Sabrina's POV

After about an hour later, we decide to go. Loren invited Ariel and Crystal to stay over too. I don't know why she invited Crystal, because it looks like she's jealous, but I guess she just didn't want to be rude.

As we are walking out of the building, I realize something.

"We barely had any room the first time coming in the car, how are we gonna manage this?" I say. We all look at each other, completely dumbfounded of the fact that we have no idea how we're going to make this work.

"Let's just hope a police doesn't drive by," Jacob says, breaking the silence. We all laugh.

"It's only a 5 minute drive anyways. We should be fine," Joey says. We all agree.

Ariel is driving this time, I'm in the passenger seat, Jacob is sitting in the middle, Mark sitting on Jacob, Joey is sitting on the left, Crystal is on the right, Loren is sitting on Joey, and Kasey is sitting on Crystal.

"We have a very close relationship," Kasey jokes, making us all laugh. As we are driving, Loren says something that I take into deep consideration.

"You know, we haven't hung out with Carson in forever. Why don't we pick him up?" Everyone decides they agree and I begin to give Ariel directions to his house while everyone else in the back jams out to the radio.

When we arrive, Ariel and I agree that I can go out to get him. I open the car door without fully closing it and jog to his front door. I knock on it and he opens up the door a few moments later while looking at my flustered.

Carson's POV

When I see Sabrina standing outside my door, I feel my heart beat begin to pick up. Why is she here? Did Jacob tell her something? Is she mad at me? It doesn't look like it when I see her gorgeous face has a small smile on it.

"Hey, Carson. Remember Loren, Joey and Ariel from elementary school?" She asks me. I nod my head.

"Well, they're all back and we're getting together tonight to all spend the night with each other. It's at Loren's place. Kasey, Mark, Jacob and me are also going along with the here others. We were wondering if you wanted to come," she asks me.

"Sure, I'd love to go," I tell her. She smiles and I can't help but smile too from seeing hers. "I just need to pack a few clothes. You can come in if you want," I add. She nods and ends up following me to my room while I shove a few clothes into a plastics bag.

"Hey, why weren't you around for a while if you don't mind me asking," she says. Looking up at her, I try to quickly think of an excuse.

"Uh, my aunt came down for a bit. She was hoarding me with a bunch of chores," I chuckle. She laughs.

"Well now you don't have to worry about anything," she tells me. I chuckle and agree, but everything I said was a lie. My aunt is coming here tonight and leaving tomorrow. The part about her making me do a whole bunch of chores is too true, hence one of the reasons I decided to come.

Once I gather my things, we walk back outside to the car and when she opens the passenger door, I see six people crammed in the back which was only meant for three. I laugh as I see that and Sabrina looks back at me.

"You can take the passenger seat. I'll find a place in the back," she tells me with a chuckle.

"If you want to sit in the front, it's cool. I'm okay with jamming back there," I laugh. She shrugs.