Part 19: Movies

Jacob's POV

When we get home, I see Sabrina looks exhausted.

"Sabrina, are you tired?" I ask her. She looks slowly at me.

"No," she says as she yawns. I come up to her and push her to my chest. She hugs around me and starts to lean on me.

"How are you this tired? You slept for like half of the day," I say. She looks up at me.

"I don't know. It just happens," she says, yawning again.I go into our room and lay her down in her bed and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, princess," I whisper. I start to walk down the stairs, when I realize she ate a meal today. I smile like crazy.

"Whats up with you?" Mark asks me, lightly shoving my shoulder. I brush him off.

"I just realized that Sabrina actually ate a big meal today. She's starting to think of herself differently," I say. Mark, Carson, Kasey, and I all smile too.
We all decide to have a movie marathon. We all pick out 2 movies. We let Kasey pick the first one, which is the Wizard of Oz.

"Ugh, come on! Why this movie?!" Mark and I shout. She laughs and puts it in.

Sabrina's POV

I wake up to the sound of a persons voice. Wait...

"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

Wait- they're watching the Wizard of Oz without me! That's one of my favourite movies of all time! It's a classic! How dare they? I quietly go down the stairs so nobody will hear me. I see an empty spot between Jacob and Kasey.

I dive over the couch -literally- and yell, "I'm here!" They all jump.

"When did you wake up?" Jacob says.

"About 2 minutes ago. Just a question. WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THE WIZARD OF OZ WITHOUT ME?!"

"I didn't want to interrupt you," he says innocently. I roll my eyes.

*About an hour later*

"We're off to see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!" Kasey and yell when the movie finishes. We all laugh.

"Sabrina, you can pick the next movie," Mark tells me. Jacob and Carson nod in agreement. I shrug and start to look through the movies. Then I find one that I know all of the guys hate. I put an evil grin on my face. Jacob realizes what I picked, but no one else does.

"No Sabrina. Please no," he begs. Mark and Carson look confused. I hold up the movie.

"Titanic," I say with an evil smirk.

"NO!" All the guys shout a once.

"Yay!" Kasey says. I laugh.

"Any other movie, Sabrina! Any other one! I've watched it too many times!  Besides, it's kind of stupid. Like, I get it. A ship floods, too many people die, true love, they both can fit on the door but Rose only goes on," Jacob says. Ignoring his comment, I put the DVD in. All of the guys groan in sync, causing me to smile.

"It's not that bad," I argue.

"Don't tell me you cry too," Mark says.

"I don't, but Kasey does, so get your cuddle on," I say. He groans, making us all laugh.

"Come here Kasey," Mark says patting beside him. She walks over and sits next to him.

"I'm gonna grab everyone some popcorn," I say to everyone,
walking to the kitchen.

Kasey's POV

When Sabrina goes into the kitchen, I hear a bang. I jump off the couch and run towards the kitchen to see Sabrina on the floor. I chuckle.

"Let me guess, you ran into the wall?" I ask.

"You guessed it."

I laugh and help her up. We get the popcorn in 3 bowls. One for Jacob and Sabrina, one for Mark and I, and one for Carson, because food is probably his best friend.

"I want to see if they know my favourite vine reference," Sabrina dad as we approach the living room. I nod and stay back, watching her sneak up behind the couch. Without warning, she suddenly shouts, "Do you got a bae?"

All the guys click their tongues simultaneously and say "Or nah!"

"Is you tryna date?"

"Or nah!" We all laugh.

"My experiment has become a success," she says. We sit down and watch Titanic.

Sabrina's POV

Kasey is so funny to watch when Jack dies. It's a sad part though, but it's funny to see her reaction every time.

"No! You cannot just let him sink in the water Rose! It's not fair!" Kasey yells crying. She throws the popcorn at the tv.

"Hey! You just wasted the rest of our popcorn!" Mark says.

"I'm sorry. But Rose could have moved over on the door. I'm I the only one who sees that?!" She says angrily.

*about 3 movies later*

I'm the only one that's still awake.
I walk around the house for a bit, and may or may not have ran into a door and two walls. I think I need glasses.
It's 3 am right now, and I'm not tired. So why not play basketball in the court in the backyard?

I get out of my clothes and change into some I can actually play in (in media) with my black converses. I start to dribble the ball and then shoot from half court. I go back so I can shoot from full court. It doesn't go in. I try again, about 2 more try's until I finally get it in. I do a layout, then go to the centre of the half court. I dribble in between my legs, then behind the back. I shoot again.

I get bored after about 30 minutes and then go back inside. I'm still not tired though. I go into the kitchen and get a bowl of ice cream. I'm sure that'll get me to sleep *note the sarcasm*

It's about 4am right now, and I am bored out of my mind. I decide to get out my guitar and play. I take out the guitar from the case and tune it. After I get it right, I start to play "All of Me" by John Legend. I don't sing, I just play. It sounds really peaceful.

I've been thinking lately. Maybe I should post some covers on YouTube.
I get out my video recorder and start.
"Hey guys. So my name is Sabrina Collins and this is actually my first video that I am posting on here. So basically on this account I'm just going to be doing covers with my guitar and piano about once or twice a week. So I hope you guys enjoy," I say to the camera.  I start to play "Fishing in the Dark" by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

"Thank you guys for watching. I hope you enjoyed. Remember to subscribe and comment more songs I should do. Bye!" I say as I shut the camera off. I do some editing and then post it.By then it is 5:00am. I decide to get a little shut eye. I go to the couch and see them all still sleeping. Man, they could sleep through an earthquake!

I lay my head on Jacob's chest and my feel on Kasey's back. Jacob puts his arms around me. I smile and fall asleep.

Woah! Long chapter! 1216 words without the authors note! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! I might update later today. Love you guys!
-Kay😇😈