A/N

So I only really got one comment saying that I should tell about myself, but I got lots of votes too, so idk what to think. So I'm just gonna do 15 facts about myself. I'm sorry if this is really boring. You can just skip this update if you want.

My birthday is August 24th (not saying the year).

I love singing, gymnastics, writing stories and songs, and acting (AUTHORS NOTE: this was two years ago and I just want to put out there that I actually have never liked acting I just wanted to seem like I was a quadruple threat (?) lmao)

My favourite singer is Shawn Mendes and Daniel Skye (AUTHORS NOTE: Shawn Mendes is everything)

I'm 5'2 (with some attitude😂).

Best friends on wattpad are dancewatts04 and ZoeyWheten

My current favourite songs are Lovesick Day by Daniel Skye, Don't Stop Believing by Journey, Like That by Jack and Jack, Love Robbery by Kalin and Myles, 7 years by Lucas Graham, and No by Meghan Trainor. Yeah, I like a lot of songs. (AUTHORS NOTE: none of these songs are on my playlist anymore lol ur girl got into 80s pop and rock, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes over the last two years)

My favourite food is basically any type of noodles or pasta.

I'm still lonely with no lover:( but I don't worry about that kind of stuff right now.

I'm currently obsessed with the Twilight series. Right now I'm reading Breaking Dawn, which I'm pretty sure is Twilight, but you know... (AUTHORS NOTE: I'm so stupid, the series is the Twilight Saga and at the time I was reading the last book called Breaking Dawn🙄)

My favourite colours are turquoise and pink!

I love all living things and I honestly say that I absolutely hate it when they get hurt or die, especially right in front of my face (seriously. dancewatts04 killed a ladybug on accident and I started freaking out on her. Somebody in my class killed a spider that I was trying to pick up and I almost tackled him😶).

I do have a huge crush on Jacob Sartorius still, but I do like someone at my school, that not even my friends know of.

My idols are Loren Beech/Gray, Jacob, and my mother. (AUTHORS NOTE: oh how times have changed. Except about my mother. She's da bomb still.)

I am a complete freak about history, especially the Titanic. Seriously, ask me any question about it, and I will know it instantly.

And lastly, I just wanted to let you guys know that you guys are so amazing! I can't believe I have gotten this far! I thought I wouldn't even get a single vote or view, but look at me now! Thank you guys so much, I don't even know how to thank you. You guys make me feel wanted and loved and make me feel like I'm actually a good writer.