Part 29: HIM

*TRIGGER WARNING: Chapter may mention abuse, suicide, self-harm, and/or eating disorders. Read at your own risk.*

Jacob's POV

That little...

"Tell me that's not Isaiah, please tell me it's not," Sabrina says quietly. I look back. Yup, that is.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm really sorry," I say. She weakly smiles at me. Her head is suddenly yanked back and she moves her hand faster than a bullet and then you hear the sound of her hand making contact with someone's face. I look back and see Isaiah is kneeling on the ground covering the side of his face. I mentally laugh. He deserves it.

He gets up and slaps Sabrina back. I straight up punch him in the jaw and he falls to the floor. He's such a wimp. I yank Sabrina's arm towards the our gate where more people are so he won't touch her anymore. We wait a few minutes until my mom is back with us and our flight is called.

We find our seats and I feel Sabrina start to lean on me while closing her eyes, but then snaps back up.

"Go to sleep, baby. You need to," I point out. She smiles and slowly closes her eyes.

I'm continuing! I got like 80 comments when I asked if I should stop with the book, which is so amazing to me! You guys are the best!