Red Carpet

^^^ That's what you are basically wearing to the red carpet! ❤️

(Y/N) - Your Name 
(Y/S/N) - Your Sisters Name
(Y/B/N) - Your Brothers Name
Sadie - Your Sister's Dog

Norman's POV

As I was putting my tie on, I heard my wife, (Y/N), running around laughing upstairs. Probably with Zeus, our Husky, and Hayden, our 6 month old son. I finished tying my tie in the mirror then quietly ran up the stairs to make sure everyone's okay.

You see, tonight (Y/N) and I are finally letting the world see Hayden and his cute face for the first time and (Y/N) was supposed to be getting Hayden and herself ready for the red carpet event for the People's Choice Awards.

As I was about to walk into the room, I froze, seeing Hayden walking around with Zeus by his side and (Y/N) trying to keep her dress up while taking pictures of Hayden and Zeus. I smiled while leaning against the door frame, taking it all in, making sure to not miss a thing. Zeus barking happily, wagging his tail. Hayden in his little suit, laughing and smiling at Zeus as they ran around the room. Then my beautiful wife who's half-dressed but at least her make up and hair are done. I just loved to watch (Y/N) watch our two goofballs have fun.

(Y/N) sat down on the bed, finally noticing me standing in the doorway, motioning for me to come in the room towards her. She patted the spot on the bed next to her. I walked in the room and sat down on the bed next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist, kissing her temple as I always do.

"Do you want me to zip up your dress for you"? (Y/N) nodded and stood up with my help. (Y/N) pulled her dress up to where it has to be then moved her hair out of the way for me. I gripped the zipper between my thumb and index finger and slowly yet smoothly pulled the zipper up. As I got a closer look, she had goosebumps up and down your arms and back. Once I was done, I kissed the back of her neck, tickling her.

"Thank you, babe". She turned around and gave me a quick peck on the the lips. I was about to go in for another kiss but was stopped when I felt my pant leg being tugged on.

I looked down and saw Hayden with my pants in his tiny fists and Zeus sitting there beside him. I bent down to pick Hayden up but before I did, I made sure to pet Zeus' head. I stood back up to my full height with Hayden in my arms. (Y/N) picked up her phone again and started taking pictures of Hayden and I. Even some with Zeus.

The doorbell rang, making Zeus start barking as he ran down the stairs to the front door. I handed Hayden over to (Y/N) so I could run down behind Zeus and answer the door. I grabbed Zeus' collar and opened the door to see (Y/S/N) and Sadie standing the doorway.

"Hey, (Y/S/N)! Thanks for coming over and watching Zeus tonight". I opened the door wider to let them both in. Once they were in, I closed the door and let go of Zeus' collar.

"Hey Norman! I'm happy y'all called. (H/D/N) has been missing his/her best friend Zeus here". I smiled over at her then excused myself to yell up the stairs.

"(Y/N)! Your sister's here"!

"Okay! We'll be right down"! I chuckled and led (Y/S/N) to the kitchen so we could wait for (Y/N) and Hayden to come down. Zeus and (H/D/N) ran to the dog room. Yes we have a dog room. It's for when Zeus' play dates.

"So, Zeus has already been fed and given his medicine. His t-r-e-a-t-s are in the pantry or in the room. We'll probably be home around 11. Depends on how long it goes. Have any questions"?

(Y/S/N) was about to respond but (Y/N) walked into the room with Hayden on her hip, which made her get distracted. (Y/S/N) said a quick hello to (Y/N) but then took Hayden from her arms, "hi Hayden! Oh I've missed you so much! Oh my goodness! You've grown so much my little nugget"!