Hospital

Amanda's POV

I walked into mine and Norman's house and heard moans coming from upstairs. I gulped and ran upstairs quietly and towards the door. There laying in my bed was Norman and on top was my friend, Lily. I slammed the door shut and ran to the bathroom and locked the door after shutting it. I grabbed my makeup and other my other bags that I use to hold everything in here, that's mine.

I heard a voice from the other side of the door, "Amanda. Baby. Are you in there?"

I didn't answer, I just kept packing my things. Then when I was done, I unlocked the door and ran towards the bedroom. Lily was gone and so were her clothes. I grabbed my suitcases and started shoving clothes into them and whatever else I needed for the next few weeks at someone's house. I kept crying and about collapsed onto the ground but then something in me came over me. I got pissed but I was still crying.

"Amanda. Please, let me explain." Norman tried to talk to me but I still didn't answer. He came over to me and grabbed my shoulders. I looked at him and saw his face. His soft, ado- no! I shove him away from me.

"You explained enough. You could've just told me that you didn't love me anymore but no you had to cheat on me with one of my now ex-friends". I snapped and zipped up my suitcase. I got all my bags and went downstairs and got my phone, computer and other electronics that I needed. I then saw my script and grabbed that too.

"Amanda. Wait. I don't love her. I love you. Wait, where are you going?" He had tears in his eyes.

"No, Norman. I should've known that you-you were cheating. You've given me so many excuses! Do you really think that I'm that stupid?" I yelled.

I went out to the garage, grabbed my keys and put my suitcases under the tarp, that's on the trunk of my ford truck.

"I'll see you around on set. Goodbye Norman". I got in the driver's seat and backed out the garage and took off down the road. I pulled out my phone and called the one person I knew I could trust not to tell Norman where I am. I called Lauren.

*Phone Call*

L: Hey Manda Bear! What's up babe?

A: Lauren...can I stay with you? Just until I can find a place. I just need to, tonight and tomorrow night please.

L: Yeah. I'll always have a place for my best friend to stay at. What's wrong? It sounds like you're crying.

A: Thank you. And I'll explain everything when I get there.

L: Okay, the door's unlocked. I'm just gonna jump into the shower really quick. And you know where the spare bedroom is, right?

A: Yeah, I do. Thank you again, Lauren!

L: You're welcome.

I hung up the phone and put it in my purse and got on the highway. I couldn't stop crying. I tried to not think about what I saw. I was done with him. I kept crying and crying. I then lost control of the truck and flipped. I tried to keep my eyes open, but then everything went black.

Lauren's POV

I kept looking out the window, waiting for my best friend to get here. I knew it took a while to get here, but it didn't take 45 minutes, maybe 25 minutes at the most. I got up and started to pace the floor. I was about to call Norman, but then an unknown number popped up. I answered it,

"Hello?"

"Is this Mrs. Cohan?'

"This is she. May I ask who this is?"