Line 'Em Up

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood up and went to the front of the RV as we came upon a small spot to pull over. As I was walking, I felt a small kick on my stomach. I put my hand on my stomach and slightly smiled.

Rick turned towards everyone, "we go on foot from here. We protect (Y/N) while we also carry and protect Maggie at all costs". Everyone nodded, me included. Rick looked at me sternly. I sighed but nodded my head at him, knowing her won't let me do anything except to stay with the group and run.

Carl led me out of the R.V. while everyone else got Maggie onto the makeshift gurney to carry her as far as they could. I felt another kick from my stomach and smiled. I wish we were in better circumstances so this baby wouldn't have to grow up in a world like this.

Rick came out with everyone else holding up Maggie then started leading us into the woods and away from the main road.

It had been a good few minutes into the woods when we were all blinded by bright lights. Rick, Abraham, Eugene, Aaron and Sasha stood in front of Carl and I. Then a whole bunch of people came out and started to surround our group. One guy, Dwight, came out and looked at us.

"Good you made it. Welcome to where you're going". We all looked up at Simon and Dwight to see them staring right back at us.

Dwight slightly stepped forward, "we'll take your weapons now". A few people of their group came forward and took all of our weapons just as they said they would.

That's when Rick spoke up, "we can talk about-"but he was interrupted.

"We're done talking. It's time to listen. Is that yours"? All of our group nodded, "okay. Let's put her down then everyone on their knees. There is a lot to cover". Rick, Abraham, and Sasha all put Maggie onto the ground then we walked forward to where they told us to sit. Eugene, Carl, Aaron, and I were all guided over to spots in front of Dwight and Simon. Followed by, in order, Rick, Maggie, and Abraham. Carl helped me down as I held my stomach as it kicked again. Abraham and Rick helped Maggie down.

A car door was ripped open and a few people were threw to the ground, "Maggie"? Everyone looked over and saw Rosa, Glenn, Daryl, and Michonne on their knees as well. I looked directly at Daryl, who was already staring at me then looked down my stomach. I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks as I nodded, saying that they baby is okay.

Simon walked over to the r.v door and knocked on it, "let's meet the man".

The door opened and a man with a bat on his shoulder walked out, "pissing our pants yet?", and he started to come out into the light, "boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close".

As he got closer, I made my body slightly get smaller, "it's gonna be pee-pee city here real soon. Now, which one of you is the leader"?

One of the saviors spoke up, "it's this one. He's the guy". I turned my head slightly to look at Rick as he stared forward. I shuddered as the man took a step towards Rick.

"Hi. You're Rick, right? Well, Rick...I'm Negan and I do not appreciate you killing my men". Rick looked up at Negan and I was going to but Daryl caught my eye again. He looked miserable...my poor Daryl.

"When I sent my people to kill your people...you killed more of my men. Not cool at all man. You have no idea how not cool that is, but you will shortly. Yeah, you are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes". Negan creepily smiled down at Rick while nodding.