Drunken Mistake

Daryl's POV

As I woke up, I noticed that I was in an unfamiliar cell. I about jumped out of my skin when I heard a soft whine come from my chest. I looked down and saw (Y/N) laying there. My eyebrows rose and I tried to move but she groaned again. What the hell happened last night? The last thing I remember was when we were all talking about what to do next, since we had just sent the Governor running for the hills.

(Y/N) groaned softly and slowly unraveled herself from me and sat up, stretching and yawning but as she sat up, the cover fell off of her chest and she was naked. She shrugged and went to turn to swing her legs over the bed but stopped and stared at me. That's when she quickly picked the covers up and hid behind them.

"Oh...my...god...(A/N: queue Janice from Friends), what happened Daryl?" She looked as shocked as I was. I slowly sat up but made sure I was still covered.

"Um, well, all I remember was how we were talking about what our next move was going to be and I think we all started drinking. I also think we did something...I just can't remember anything".

She shook her head and then placed it in her hands, "shit. Do you think the other people know about this? No offense, I just don't want them to think something is going on or anything".

I nodded, "don't worry, you aren't the only one. I am not one of those guys that just accidentally sleeps with someone. No offense". She nodded and was about to say something but was cut off by someone walking towards the cell.

"Lay back. I'll sit up and cover you". (Y/N) did as I said and made sure she was completely out of sight of the person that was coming this way. I stuffed our clothes under the bed just as they rounded the doorframe.

"Oh, hey, Daryl. Do you know where my sister is?" It was Rick. Shit. "and I thought you didn't sleep in a cell?"

"Hey Rick. Nah but I wanted to last night. I just had a lot to drink last night I guess and ended up in here". Rick nodded his head and then stuck his head out of the door again as he heard the group laughing.

"So you haven't seen (Y/N)?" I just shook my head and ran my hand through my hair, "damn it. I need her to look after Judith and Carl for a few minutes. I just want to go and talk to Hershel real quick. Anyway, thank you and if you do see (Y/N), please let her know I'm looking for her".

"Oh, I will". I smirked while Rick hesitated to nod but finally did. After he walked away, I got up and went to the door and threw a curtain around it so no one would see anything. As I turned around, (Y/N) was standing up with the covers barely covering her body. I kept staring at it until she waved her hand in my face. "Huh? What?" I looked up at her as she smirked.

"I said I guess we should get dressed before anyone else comes up here or needs one of us". I nodded and then went over to the bed and bent down and got the clothes from under the bed. I handed (Y/N) her clothes and then pulled my underwear on and then sat on the bed and looked up and watched her get dressed. As I looked closer, I noticed all of the marks and bruises on her shoulders and as she turned around, there were a bunch on her collarbones and neck.

"Shit". She looked up as she clipped her bra behind her back and gave me a questioning look.

"What's wrong, Daryl?" As she said that she froze and stared at my neck. "Shit". I got up and walked closer to her and pushed her against the wall. "Daryl. What are you doing?" She looked up at me with eyes full of lust, maybe?

I dipped my head down into the crook of her neck and whispered, "you have hickies all over your shoulders, collarbones and neck". She gulped and wiped her hand on her jeans that she had on but (Y/N) then leaned up and kissed my bare chest.