Bus Stop

Amanda's POV 

So right now, I'm a little nervous. I mean a lot of people would be too but at the moment, Daryl's leading me outside. But I know what he's planning and I'm really nervous, its been a while since I've engaged in any sexual activities. 

Daryl led me to the school bus, pulling the door open with ease and gesturing for me to climb in. 

I made my way to the middle section of the vehicle, turning to see him pull the door shut again. He turned, looking me up and down as I nervously toyed with my hands. He sat down on one of the old seats and gestured me to come closer. I did so, grabbing his hand. 

Daryl gently pulled me onto his lap. I placed my knees on either side of him, giving him a small smile before I leant down and pressed my lips to his. 

His hands immediately made their way to my waist, slipping under my shirt as they had earlier in the day when we were making out, causing me to gasp and giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. 

A shiver of pleasure coursed through my body as Daryl's mouth left mine, his lips latching onto my neck. 

"Daryl..." I moaned weakly as he started sucking on my skin. 

Once he was happy with the mark he had left upon me, he began unbuttoning the blue shirt I had on. His warm fingers brushed over my breasts, making me bite my lip. He soon had all the buttons undone and the shirt off, throwing it over the back of the seat. He ran his hands back up my stomach and over my bra, cupping both my breasts and my breathing became a little more unstable. He sat up  and quickly shrugged off his angel wing vest, and his shirt following closely behind it. 

I splayed my hands across his chest, admiring his impressive muscles. I looked back up into his eyes, the gorgeous blues I was so used to seeing was now a bit darker having been clouded with a hint of lust. I brought his mouth to mine in a frantic kiss. My fingers winding their way into his hair and pulling slightly, making him release a low moan. 

He shuffled forwards, turning slightly so he could lay me down on the seat and began unbuckling my belt, taking off his boots and his pants while I shimmied out of my jeans. 

I bit my lip as Daryl crawled back on top of me, keeping most of his weight off of me. I moved my mouth to his neck, sucking on the skin to leave a mark. While doing so, I used my foot to attempt to push his boxers down as he reached underneath me, unclasping my bra. 

Noticing my struggle, he pulled away slightly just to pull his boxers off before he began pulling my underwear down. Realizing what was about to happen, I pushed him away gently. 

"We can't..." I whispered, letting out a moan as he attacked my neck again. 

"Da-Daryl.." I moaned, trying desperately to push him away before all my self control disappeared. 

He kissed up my jaw to my ear, "Don't worry." 

I secured his face in my hands, making him look at me, "We don't have pro-" 

He cut me off with a kiss, holding up a square packet, "Stole one from Glenn." 

I giggled and pressed my lips to his and after that, out movements became frantic. Daryl hurried to pull the condom on and climb back on top of me, kissing my lips lighting and he hitched my legs around his waist. 

As he entered me, I felt pleasure and pain surge through my body. It had been so long since I had been this close to someone and to be honest, I had been craving Daryl for some time now. Being on the uncomfortable seats of the bus wasn't exactly ideal but I shoved that to the back of my mind, letting the pleasure take over my body. 

Daryl moved in and out of me, both of us emitting small moans. I dragged my nails down his back, making him release a small moan into my neck. He picked up a faster pace, pressing more of his warm body onto mine. My breath hitched as I felt myself nearing my climax. 

Sensing this, Daryl moved his hand to my hip holding me down so that he could take full control and I found that he was hitting just the right spot and soon I was crying out him name, arching my back as m climax hit. Daryl let out a final groan of pleasure before he collapsed on top of me. 

We lay there silently for a few minutes, letting our breathing return to normal then he pulled himself from me and started moving. 

I sat up, catching my clothes as he threw them at me. I looked at him, watching him tug his pants on. 

He caught my eye, sending a wink my way, causing me to blush furiously. 

He helped me stand from the seat and I giggled seeing the windows had steamed up. 

Daryl looked back at me, "What're you laughing about?" 

I looked at him and pointed to the window, "that". 

"Oh." Was all he said, then turned to me, "Now, its your turn to get dressed Missy".   

I giggled at him and started putting my clothes back on as he took a seat right in front of me, looking up at me. 

"Ya know, you can just walk around in your undergarments. I mean I wouldn't mind". He smirked up at me causing us both to chuckle. 

"Now, if we had our own place, then maybe I would, but we have others around, and a lot of new people. Anyway there's kids and other guys here too. The woman would probably kill me if I did, so I'm good babe". 

He frowned and when I was done getting dressed I pulled him up to his full height and brought his lips to mine, "We have to get back now." 

 He sighed, "I know...c'mon". 

We walked out the bus and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leading me back into the prison, ignoring all the suggestive glances being sent our way.