Valentine's Day

Daryl's POV

(Pre-Apocalypse)  

As I walked into my house later that evening, pedals were scattered all throughout the hall and rooms. I turned and locked the front door then placed my crossbow against the door frame, kicking my boots off in the process. 

I smirked, knowing exactly who did this. I walked up the stairs quickly but quietly and slowly peeked through the crack of the door but I pushed it to much and there laid my beautiful fiancée, with her robe and lingerie on. She looked away from her phone and smirked but turning a bright red then putting her phone face down on the bed. 

"Hi, Daryl". She squeaked out. I chuckled and looked down, knowing exactly what she was doing to me. 

"Hi, sweetheart". I smirked as I saw her throw her head back, blushing like crazy. "Did you need something or can I go get some of your leftover birthday cake?" (Y/N) then stood up and surprisingly gracefully walked over to me, with a big smirk on her face. I was leaned against the door frame but as she got closer, I pushed myself off the frame and stepped in the room. As soon as she was in arms reach, I went to grab her but she moved swiftly behind me and shut and locked the door. 

I turned around and about dropped dead. She had taken her hair down and took off her robe, "but if you go make dessert, you'll ruin your dinner". (Y/N) then sent a playful wink my way then walked away towards the window, shutting the blinds and the windows themselves. She turned around and looked at me again with love and lust mixed in (Y/E/C) {your eye color}.  

As soon as she was in arms reach again, I did not hesitate to grab her waist and pull her into my chest, but then grabbed the back of her thighs, just under her butt and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me into a long, deep, passionate kiss. 

I squeezed her bum a little, which made her gasp, but it let me slip my tongue into her mouth and we went into a full make out session. I then revealed back away from her face, knowing it would be her first time. 

She looked at me confused, "are you okay? Is this too much for you?" 

I shook my head and smiled nervously, "are you sure you're ready? I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want or any-" 

She leaned in and kissed me again and it felt as though she was giving me a signal, "yes, Daryl. I'm ready". 

I smirked, "I love you, (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N)". 

"And I love you Daryl Dixon". I smiled and then brought her over to the bed and well one thing led to another and lets just say we didn't sleep much that night... (;