Professor/Student

Professor/Student

Before we get into this one, I just wanted to warn you that there is smut in this but hopefully it's good!! Anyway, thank you again for reading my story!! Love all of you!! And I'm sorry that I've been away for so long!! Thank you for waiting!! xoxo

~Mandy~

Norman's POV
    As the school bell rang, I sat down at my desk at the front of the room and waited for all of the students to come in. I looked down at my phone really quickly as it buzzed but then looked up and saw one of my favorite students, (y/n). She was wearing a mini black skirt with a white button up but the two top buttons were undone. Her hair was straight but half up, half down. She sat down in the middle of the front row of the class. I was so focused on her, that I almost didn't hear the bell go off again.
    I got up out of my chair and went and closed the door then turned to the class who were all looking at me.
    "Good morning, everyone. Alright today in acting class, we're going to work on the play and since Blake isn't here today, I will be playing his part. So let's grab our scripts and head to the auditorium".
    I walked back over to my desk to grab my keys, phone, and bag. As I turned around, I never thought that I would see what I saw. (Y/N) was bent over, picking up her bag, with her neon pink thong in my face. I unfroze myself and walked over to the door and waited for everyone to leave the room. The last person was (y/n). She smiled at me with her pearly white teeth. I smirked back at her, as we walked out the door then I locked the door and we all walked to the auditorium.

(Y/N)'s POV
    As we walked over to the auditorium, all I was thinking was "oh my god, I get to get close to Mr. Reedus". That's all I could keep thinking about. When we got to the auditorium, we all put bags down in seats then we all waited for Mr. Reedus to join us. Once he finally walked in, I felt myself get even more wet than I already was.
    "Okay class, go ahead and get where you have to be. (Y/N) stand in the middle and I'll be right up. Boys, get the props for the car scene where Danny and Sandy are at the drive in". We all nodded and the boys went to the back to get the props as I walked up the stairs, Mr. Reedus ran over and walked up behind me. I felt my cheeks grow red hot from him just walking up behind me, what is wrong with me?
    Mr. Reedus cleared his throat, "alright class, since Bradley isn't here today, I need a volunteer to work as his character, Danny Zuko. Any takers?" Everyone just stood there with a smirk on their face. What the hell? "Alright, since no one is up for it, I guess I'll do it. C'mon Miss (Y/N), let's get started". We walked to where the car was...wait a minute! We have to do the car scene together?! Okay, I can do this.
    "Okay, so everyone else get in your places or go sit in the audience and watch and follow along with the script. Now, go ahead and start Ben!" Mr. Reedus sat down next to me and very close might I say.

    *Script*

Narrator, Ben: So as we sit here, we can see Mr. Zuko and Ms. Olsson are sitting is Mr. Zuko's car at the drive-in while other people are sitting in their cars, making out...but what will happen between these two? As we all know, Sandy, Ms. Olsson, is a goody-two-shoes and Mr. Zuko, Danny, is a bad boy that is totally different when he's with his friends and when he's with Sandy...so let's see how he is this time, shall we?

*Lights directly go on Mr. Reedus, Danny, and (Y/N), Sandy and to see them watching the movie* 

*Danny stretched his arm across Sandy's shoulder but Sandy moves away* 

Danny: Why don't you move a little closer? It's chilly out.

Sandy: Is this okay?

Danny: That's fine but can't you at least smile or something? Look Sandy, I thought we forgot about that stuff with Cha-Cha. I told you also on the phone that I was sorry.