Concert

Norman's POV

So Amanda and I have been dating for about 4-5 years now. I know I can't do anything without her, she means the world to me. Amanda and I are about 6 years apart and no one likes how much of an age gap there is, except for Amanda's brother and my son. Neither of us care, we really don't. But tonight, I'm taking Amanda to meet her favorite country singer and favorite brother, Brad Paisley. Yes, they're siblings, but she barely ever gets to see him, so I get to do something special for my babygirl. There's gonna be something else, but that's a surprise. I just hope Amanda Is happy with the surprise. No I didn't get her another puppy; I already did that for our 3rd year anniversary. We named her Nala, the lion from Lion King, and Nala is a golden retriever so it works.

*Later that Night*

Amanda's POV

Okay so, I'm in the car with Norman, but I have a blindfold around my eyes. I have no idea where we're going. Norman specifically said that "it's going to be very special, babe". I believe him, yes, but I'm scared. Like the last time he surprised me, he about brunt the house down, funniest thing ever though.

"Alright babe, I'm gonna come around and get you out of the seat, so stay put and keep that blindfold off, got me?" I just nodded. I heard Norman get out and after a couple of seconds, I felt a cool breeze, and then Norman lifted me out of the truck. I started laughing and he chuckled as he put me back onto the ground.

He shut the door and locked the car, then grabbed my waist and started to guide me forward. I started to hear singing but I felt like I knew the song, just couldn't pin point it.

Norman then told me to cover my ears so I couldn't hear anything, what the hell?

We kept walking for a little bit but then stopped. I was so confused as to what is going on.

Brad's POV

"And she's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me
Yeah she's everything to me

Everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
She's everything to me"

I ended the song and smiled out to the crowd and I turned and looked over to the side of the stage and saw her. My little sister, Amanda, covered with a blindfold. I started laughing and saw Norman chuckle. I then turned back to the crowd and spoke into the microphone.

"Alright y'all, so tonight is a very special night for my friend and his girlfriend. Do any of you know Norman Reedus? *crowd screams* Alright, alright, well first he has a surprise for his girl, who is also my baby sister, Amanda. The one person I haven't seen in months". I smiled and looked at Norman and nodded at him. He nodded back and began untying the blindfold. I took off my guitar and gave it the other guitarist. I sighed happily and smiled.

Amanda's POV

Norman took my hands off my ears and then started untying the blindfold and when I could finally see straight, I fell to my knees with tears streaming down my face. There he was, my older brother, Brad. I got up and started running to him.

"BRAD!" I screamed.

When I got to him, we about fell but he caught his balance as my arms were around his neck and my legs were around his waist. I started balling and with a big crowd watching too but I couldn't care any less about them right now, no offense.

I heard Brad sniffle and hold me tighter. It has been months since I've seen him. I'm so happy right now. After a few more minutes of us crying and hugging, I finally got out of his arms but he put his arm around my shoulders so I wrapped my arms around his torso. He leaned down and kissed my head. I smiled and hid my face in his chest, laughing.

Brad smiled and looked over towards Norman, who was walking out.

I ran to him and hugged him. This is too much running in little time. I looked up and kissed Norman. It was getting a little heated and I felt someone pull me away, I looked over and saw it was Brad. I laughed and hugged him again.

Brad's POV

Okay, they are starting to get way into that kiss. I walked over and started to pull Amanda away. She turned around and started laughing. Amanda walked over to me, hugging me. I looked at Norman and nodded as he pulled out the small velvet box that held my sisters ring. She smiled up at me and I smiled back and told her, "turn around little sis".

Norman's POV

I'm so happy I could do this for my girl. I guess I zoned out for a second because when I came back to reality, Brad was looking at me with happy but yet sad, tearful eyes. He nodded and I nodded back. I got the small velvet box out of my pocket and got on my knee. The crowd started cheering, screaming and crying. I chuckled and opened the bow to reveal a beautiful diamond ring that Brad helped me pick out. I looked back up at Amanda, as she turned around. I smiled up at her as she started crying again. I have to admit I have a couple of tears in my eyes too.

"Amanda Rose Paisley, you have been my love and best friend for the past 6 years. I'm so happy we got to know each other at that award show. You were actually with Brad as his date. It was your first red carpet, but now look at you, you're an actress alongside me on the Walking Dead. I'm so happy with you and I always knew that you were the one that I was going to marry you from the moment I laid my eyes on you. Now, Amanda, will you please do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Reedus?"

Amanda nodded, "yes! Yes, a million times yes!" I slid the ring on her finger and stood up. Once I stood up, I took her into my arms and she was smiling into my chest. I put my head on top of hers and smiled at Brad. He smiled and wiped a few tears away. Amanda looked up at me and I wiped away her tears with my thumbs and took her face in my hands.

"I love you Norman".

"I love you too Amanda". I leaned in and so did she. It's my first kiss as her as my fiancée.

Amanda's POV

After Norman and I pulled away. I hugged him one more time and pecked his lips. He smiled and turned me to my brother and spoke into the microphone,

"Amanda, Brad here helped me pick out your ring and helped set up all of this. He's missed you a lot and I knew you were missing him just as much. I hope you loved your surprise. I nodded and hugged my brother again.

I love these two men so much.