Movie Premieres

Amanda's POV

Norman and I are going to see the new movie, Captain America: Civil War. We have been waiting to see this movie since the trailer came out! Now we get to finally get to go see it. I have no idea if we're meeting anyone there or if it's just going to be us.

"hey! Babe, are you coming yet? If we want to get there on time, then we have to leave now".

That's Norman. He's so excited. I'm really surprised that he isn't dressed up as a character.

"okay! I'm coming!" I put my heels on and rush down the stairs. But me being me, I trip on the last step. Yet, I don't fall on my face. I fall into his arms. Also did I mention, Norman and I are engaged. Happened about three months ago.

Norman's POV

I hear Amanda running down the stairs. So I start heading towards the bottom of the staircase and there she is running down the stairs. She's so beautiful. There is no other words I could describe her as unless it's about her personality. She's just a hilarious, adorable human being. We've known each other since Mingus was born. Maybe even a little more than that.

But ever since I met her that first time, I've been in love with her. I'm her king and treat her like a royal queen.

She may be clumsy, as I say this she falls into my arms.

"I love you so much baby". I kiss her forehead.

Then I lift her onto her feet and open the door for her and we head out towards the car after I shut and lock the door.

*in the car*

"Amanda, are you ready to see this movie?"

She looks at me like a child on Christmas morning. Then she throws her legs over my lap. She looked at me and started giggling a lot. She hasn't even started drinking yet. Oh lord...that's bad when she starts drinking.

"Hey Norman".

"yes baby?"

"What would you do if you never met me?" She looked up at me innocently and seriously. Well as serious as she can look.

"Looking for you".

She looked up at me surprised.

"bu-but how? You wouldn't know where I would be!"

"I'd be looking for you by knowing and having seen her in my dreams. Because you're my queen and I'm your king".

She leaned into my eyes and then leaned in and pressed her lips to mine.

I kissed back as she tried to get away from me. She smiled into the kiss and I did too.

When we broke apart and rested our foreheads against each other's. We were breathing really heavy but we calmed down after a while.

"I don't know bout this movie anymore Amanda. I may ask the driver to turn around and drive us home".

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"you're funny babe. Real funny". She then started laughing.

I started laughing and then we pulled up to the red carpet.

"Alright love. Let's get hot and sexy out there. But not to sexy to where all the guys are going to be staring at you".

"But I can't help it, Norm. And fine then you can't be to sexy either, it's against the rules". She winks at me.

"whatever love".

"let's just do this and get in that theatre".