Photoshoot

Norman's POV

I love but hate photoshoots. I love them because of the girls. I hate them because of the girls. They see me and throw themselves all up on me. And I have to deal with another girl today. Ugh! I'll just have to get over it.

*Couple Hours Later*

We've been sitting here for hours waiting for this girl, but I heard that she's been at other photoshoots all day. Poor thing. I get up to go get a drink, but then two people walk through the door. A guy and a woman. A little younger than me, maybe a few years.

"Hey y'all. Sorry she's late. We've been everywhere today. I'm her bodyguard, Max". I look at the man and nod my head, and then the lady comes out from behind him.

I turn and see the photographer smile, "Ah! There she is! The one and only Amanda!"

Amanda? Amanda who?

"Now, Ms. Langley, go ahead in your dressing room so they can dress you". She nods and walks away.

Me, well I turn,with my mouth agape, towards everyone.

"How'd you get her here? She's always busy and can barely ever stop in Georgia. Maybe to do a couple scenes for her shows, but that's it".

"Well you see Mr. Reedus, we all know that you have this some sort of crush on this little lady, so we brought her to you. Is that okay?"

I go to answer but Amanda walks out. She comes into the light and god she's even prettier in person. I feel my face heat up as I look away and cough.

"Umm...so...hi...I'm Amanda".

I turn and smile at her, "umm..hi...Im Norman". She smiles back at me with such a beautiful smile. I see blush come upon her face, and she giggles.

I take her hand in mine and kiss her knuckles. She blushes even more, is that's even possible.

"Okay so Amanda. Norman. Come over here please. Oh yes. Right there Norman, just smile down at her. Okay, now Amanda, look up at Norman and smile. OH PICTURE PERFECT!" Mike, the photographer, keeps yelling and talking.

"Alright now for the sexy pictures to begin. Bring in that couch please. Righhht there! Perfect don't move it".

Amanda nudged it a little by accident and hid behind me. I grabbed her arm and spun her around so she's in front of me, facing me.

"don't hide beautiful". I whisper to her. She blushes and hides her face in my chest.

She looks up at me and nods.

"Okay now, Norman sit down and then Amanda sit on his lap. Okay, great Norman stick your head out on a side and Amanda look down at him and smirk".

*last picture of the day*

"Ya know. I have an idea for a picture" Amanda says.

Mike looks at her, "really? do share!"

"Okay hehehe. How about I lay down and Norman is behind the couch looking down at me. But he's like smirking or smiling, whichever y'all choose. And I'm facing towards the camera, *lays foe on her side, and propped against her elbow*, like this? I mean, we don't have to-"

"I agree with this idea Amanda. Then maybe we could go on social media and put a heart as the caption with the smirk face". I say to her and she giggles but nods.

"Is that your way of asking me out?"

I look at her nervously, but nod..."Kinda...yeah".

Amanda looks at me but nods her head and comes up to me, " Alright fine. You're mine".

"And you're mine, babygirl"