Motorcycle Chick

Ricks POV

Daryl and I were walking down the road. We were searching for Sophia. It's the second day and we haven't found anyth-

"hey Rick?"
"yeah Daryl?"
"you hear that man?
"what is that?"

*motorcycle engine*

"it's another motorcycle"

Daryl's POV

"cmon Rick. let's go find out who it is".

Why would someone would be on the highway at this time in the morning?

*walks up to the motorcycle as it slows down*

"are ye stupid or were you dropped on your head as a baby", I yelled as I got closer to the bike.

"umm..excuse me? that ain't no way to talk to a lady". should of known. them dumb sumbitches.

"Daryl, calm down, will ye, just for a minute?"

"anyway, sorry if I invaded on your privacy. just trying to find a place to go hunting when the sun wakes up in about an hour". She better stop with that attitude.

"oh well, Miss Bright and Early, what's your name"?
"Daryl! what did I just say?" I just grunted and turned back to the girl.

"So Mr. Daryl, my names Amanda. and who are you Officer Friendly?" she smirked.

where have I heard that one? oh my god, is that the Amanda, my ex?

"I ain't Officer Friendly. My names Rick Grimes". He stuck out his hand to her but she just looked at him and nodded.

"Nice to meet Rick. and nice to see ye again, Daryl. But right now I'm going out to these woods right here *points to the right* if you need anything, let me know". She started to walk off but it felt like she was leaving me again after I broke up with her. Yeah, I thought she cheated on me, but when I figured out she did, I was too late. She moved after we broke up. I can't have her walk away from me again.

"hey Amanda! wait a second". I turned and looked at Rick. "Rick, can we please add her to the group...umm, she's a really good hunter and she can track animals really well".

Amanda turned around and started blushing. I'm happy that I got her to blush again.

"Okay Daryl, but she stays in your tent and with you at all times. You keep her in your sight. Even when y'all are on your bikes, got it?" I nodded.

"fine with me. C'mon Amanda, let's go sweetheart".